Ratings Nashinator has received

1. otay michael rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Double Digit on Bait Finesse.

Congrats! Looks like she's been taking care of herself. That's the fish of a lifetime for most of us.

May 6, 2017
  2. VinnyBass rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Double Digit on Bait Finesse.

Congrats! Looks like she's been taking care of herself. That's the fish of a lifetime for most of us.

May 6, 2017
  3. otay michael rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

Love it. Should've gotten a tube sooner. Not going to lie though, the first few minutes included overwhelming thoughts of, "I expected...

May 4, 2017
  4. otay michael rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

Thanks Kellen! And thanks for your Barrett write-up. It was helpful.

May 4, 2017
  5. RamonaAngler rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Getting REALLY good at casting...catching, not so much..

Slow days are what make the good days special. Gotta keep on keepin' on. You'll get em in TX.

Apr 23, 2017
  6. fisheromen rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Blue Sky Alternative?.

I called earlier today and was told it will prob reopen in a couple days. Keep tabs on the Blue Sky webpage since they'll announce it...

Mar 7, 2017
  7. Sausage_gut rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Winter Steelhead.

Over the past 4 years I've taken 4 solo trips to the Oregon Coast pursuing wild steelhead. There are often better catching options but I...

Feb 28, 2017
  8. bassgalrascal rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread southern sierra report.

Can be a lot of color variation with browns. Some have a few big spots others have lots of small spots -- the skin tone can be buttery...

Jun 29, 2016
  9. fisheromen rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona 6/15/16.

25-30 inches I suppose. I didn't pick them up but almost did to move them away from the main trail. Some people aren't too kind to 'em.

Jun 17, 2016
  10. Titos334 rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Dixon help.

Can be a tough bite. If the jerkbait isn't working, try moving a little deeper and try a drop shot. Light line really makes a difference...

Jun 6, 2016
  11. fisheromen rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Dixon Lake 5/25/26.

Just got it and it's been a big help with that bait. One thing I don't like is the amount of pressure it puts on the fish's mouth when...

May 26, 2016
  12. aquaholic rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Dixon Lake 4/29/16.

Thanks. I hope so - it's infinitely more fun to fish than the drop shot.

May 1, 2016
  13. MaxZmus rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread 2016 Shimano Metanium MGL!!!.

Thanks for the review. Ordered an MGL HG last week from Japan Lure Shop. Total price including expedited shipping was $316.98. If it...

Apr 14, 2016
  14. frankiefrank rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Anyone Packing while Fishing?.

I personally don't. If I felt a gun was necessary for me to be comfortable going somewhere, I probably wouldn't go there. Having said...

Feb 3, 2016
  15. Og Outcast rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Anyone Packing while Fishing?.

I personally don't. If I felt a gun was necessary for me to be comfortable going somewhere, I probably wouldn't go there. Having said...

Feb 3, 2016
  16. mcfish rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread cool fishing photos.

My heaven on earth: The Wind River Range and its golden trout [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jan 25, 2016
  17. swings are free rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Otay Sunday.

Solid work... and they were shallow! Makes me want to head back down to Otay. Thanks for sharing.

Jan 25, 2016
  18. zzbassman rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Sun headaches?.

Wear polarized sunglasses!

Dec 30, 2015
  19. old_rookie rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Sun headaches?.

Wear polarized sunglasses!

Dec 30, 2015
  20. BruceSmith rated Nashinator's post Agree in the thread Why is this so hard to understand?.

It's unfortunate. I have come to accept the fact that the type of experience I seek fly fishing for trout cannot be had in SD County....

Dec 16, 2015