Ratings Nashinator has received

1. otay michael rated Nashinator's post Funny in the thread Barrett Lake 5/3/17 (Opener).

I thought it might be an 8lber when I first saw it. After so many 1.5-2lbers, it looked like a giant.

May 4, 2017
  2. BassinNova rated Nashinator's post Funny in the thread BV Lagoon 4/21.

Prob are some big ones in there. But between the trash and having to look over your shoulder all the time, it's just not a quality...

Apr 26, 2017
  3. BassinNova rated Nashinator's post Funny in the thread BV Lagoon 4/21.

I'd been interested in fishing Buena Vista Lagoon, but hadn't made the effort until today as I was driving by and happened to have a rod...

Apr 25, 2017
  4. geofish rated Nashinator's post Funny in the thread BV Lagoon 4/21.

I'd been interested in fishing Buena Vista Lagoon, but hadn't made the effort until today as I was driving by and happened to have a rod...

Apr 22, 2017
  5. Werfless rated Nashinator's post Funny in the thread BV Lagoon 4/21.

Apr 21, 2017
  6. JeffB1234 rated Nashinator's post Funny in the thread BV Lagoon 4/21.

Apr 21, 2017
  7. tweaker510 rated Nashinator's post Funny in the thread Dixon Lake 5/25/26.

Fished from 6:30AM to 3:00PM. Windy and cool. Caught around 30 fish but they were all little guys. Most came in the afternoon when the...

May 26, 2016