Ratings natural_one has given

1. natural_one rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Spotted bay bass fishing league.

Why not just two categories; floating and walking???

Dec 18, 2020
  2. natural_one rated Paulito's post Agree in the thread Spotted bay bass fishing league.

Kinda impossible to control boundaries if there are kayakers/boaters. If there are no boundaries, then boaters have a huge advantage.

Dec 18, 2020
  3. natural_one rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Spotted bay bass fishing league.

I’d sign up for food pounders

Dec 18, 2020
  4. natural_one rated Tmaio123's post Agree in the thread Bay sharks and rays gear..

No I get it. I’m glad that you are helping people. It’s good to have fisherman that do that. However, We don’t gotta start throwin shade...

Jul 22, 2020
  5. natural_one rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Critical! Please Read New MPLAS.

Man.. this **** is terrible

Jun 12, 2020
  6. natural_one rated Fins in the Bin's post Agree in the thread North Island 4/15/2020.

One of my favorite fish to eat. Give him a hair cut.

Apr 18, 2020
  7. natural_one rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Trash hole 04.15.20.

They always are.. doesn't stop me from sniffing the flowers... I was already out risking my life at the grocery store, what's a fifteen...

Apr 18, 2020
  8. natural_one rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread No gaslighting on my watch Mr Trump.

And he should know.

Mar 20, 2020
  9. natural_one rated Rob Fletcher's post Agree in the thread Surf Fishing With LC.

12-15# test tied directly to your LC or to a clip (which can give the lure better action) is all you need.

Mar 4, 2020
  10. natural_one rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

It's chicken:emoji_poop: to deal out disagree's without some explanation

Mar 4, 2020
  11. natural_one rated beatrice1138's post Agree in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jan 26, 2020
  12. natural_one rated scisports's post Agree in the thread New PB Corvina 11/29.

Excellent catch, you’ve been killing it for a long time, well deserved!

Dec 4, 2019
  13. natural_one rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread Quick sesh MB 12/3.

You’re being humble, Nibble man. Those are somewhat tank spot bass... great job.

Dec 4, 2019
  14. natural_one rated Mogambo's post Agree in the thread First Post and Some Questions..

Read DJ Thrillz’s two excellent tutorials on Fishing MB and Fishing SD Bay then read them again. There’s pretty much everything you...

Dec 1, 2019
  15. natural_one rated Tmaio123's post Agree in the thread Anyone fish back bay?.

Ehhh I wouldn’t waste your time there. Try around the Cays and Crown Cove if you really want to fish the South Bay.

Oct 28, 2019
  16. natural_one rated fishingmissionbay's post Agree in the thread Bonito MB?.

seems as thought they skimmed passed SD this year. There were a few days I was able to get into a good bite right outside the bay, but...

Oct 28, 2019
  17. natural_one rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Vina.

Did right, if you ask me..

Oct 28, 2019
  18. natural_one rated Lockjaw's post Agree in the thread Anyone fish back bay?.

J st is a hidden gem for corvina and bonito, I'll just leave it at that. Up to you to figure it out. Plenty of halibut as well if you...

Oct 17, 2019
  19. natural_one rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Anyone fish back bay?.

They are. Helps a lot if you can drift the flats though

Oct 17, 2019