Ratings natural_one has given

1. natural_one rated BigJon619's post Disagree in the thread Coronado Golf Course?.

Its a public beach, but only way to get there is to boat there and yes stay off the course. don't want to ruin a good thing.

Apr 12, 2019
  2. natural_one rated Tmaio123's post Disagree in the thread One more question....

Use the hose at home

Apr 28, 2018
  3. natural_one rated Ram-Rod's post Disagree in the thread Unacceptable condition of fish at Santee lakes..

Your son complains about the condition of these bass but holds it up for pictures by it's lip..... while it has a broken jaw. Sounds...

Apr 9, 2018
  4. natural_one rated daytonfish's post Disagree in the thread HOOKUP BAITS.

hookup baits are kind of like a last resort. people who use them are seen as unskilled because of how stupid easy they are to catch...

Mar 31, 2018
  5. natural_one rated JrAngler15's post Disagree in the thread Have boat...looking for fishing buddies.

This site is good but you should really check out BD outdoors(bloody decks) for all the info you need.

Mar 1, 2018
  6. natural_one rated Ram-Rod's post Disagree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Dec 17, 2017
  7. natural_one rated TDUB619's post Disagree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

Honestly, this is BS. If it was announced before hand, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but clearly they snuck these guys in all of...

Sep 21, 2016
  8. natural_one rated TDUB619's post Disagree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

Honestly, this is BS. If it was announced before hand, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but clearly they snuck these guys in all of...

Sep 21, 2016
  9. natural_one rated Meep's post Disagree in the thread FINALLY GOT MY FIRST EEL AND A 3lb calico!!!.

If it looks big you shoot it, it's a guessing game

May 27, 2016