Ratings natural_one has given

1. natural_one rated Bonecrusher's post Funny in the thread Spotted bay bass fishing league.

So, is this a roman castro gig?

Dec 18, 2020
  2. natural_one rated AzImport's post Funny in the thread Trash hole 04.15.20.

One is doing something responsible, the other is seen as irresponsible... The safer option being the irresponsible thing lol

Apr 18, 2020
  3. natural_one rated AndrewTipsii's post Funny in the thread tips on where to fine big sand bass in san diego bay.

Gulp sandworms camo color

Feb 23, 2020
  4. natural_one rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread Juvenile cabezon?.

I have no idea what that is but I don't think its a cab.

Jan 26, 2020
  5. natural_one rated Bear6813's post Funny in the thread Some rippers tonight 1/24.

Based on your whiteout I know that spot and it's been producing solid on the kitties nice job

Jan 26, 2020
  6. natural_one rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread The hunt for yellows (to be continued...).

There's no space between my legs, if you know what I mean. ;)

Jan 15, 2020
  7. natural_one rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Another SD Bay Surprise.

Nightmares about that exact same thing while on my float tube.

Jan 15, 2020
  8. natural_one rated galen's post Funny in the thread One and Done 1/9.

Were you using a golf ball for bait?

Jan 12, 2020
  9. natural_one rated bigfish85's post Funny in the thread SD Bay - Late February Advice.

Well holy cow I will absolutely keep you posted as we get a little closer. Thank you for the offer!!! Should have time Friday (2/21),...

Dec 18, 2019
  10. natural_one rated fishingmissionbay's post Funny in the thread Skiff attacked by Mako.

Thankfully Kam_Walsh98 filleted it, and his time is not that valuable at all.

Oct 30, 2019
  11. natural_one rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Sunday Funday.

Grumps galore!

Oct 25, 2019
  12. natural_one rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Float tube leopard shark fishing.

Kicking to the spot where he got that one takes over an hour. On top of a half hour walk to the launch. When I went with, I was...

Oct 21, 2019
  13. natural_one rated Mogambo's post Funny in the thread SP with the wife, 09.13.19.

My wife always out-fishes me. She calls me “Coach”. We were fishing at Henshaw many years ago and she caught a really nice 7 lb bass...

Sep 20, 2019
  14. natural_one rated Bear6813's post Funny in the thread Be careful if fishing South Shores.

On the fly rod, you Sir are a true diehard that's no easy feat. Tried that once and on my back cast managed to pierce my ear. Cut the...

Sep 10, 2019
  15. natural_one rated silentONE's post Funny in the thread Fishing Alone..

Fishing alone = Time to hone in on different bait action, refine current techniques, try new techniques, search new spots, no need to...

Jul 24, 2019
  16. natural_one rated Miasmax's post Funny in the thread Fishing Alone..

Jul 24, 2019
  17. natural_one rated RolloTomasi's post Funny in the thread A.M. in MB 2 July 2019.

For some reason, the site will let me upload this photo of a 3” SBB which, while not a record, is my Personal Worst. [ATTACH]

Jul 2, 2019
  18. natural_one rated Ram-Rod's post Funny in the thread Vampiros.

H&M Landing on the docks?

Jun 23, 2019