Ratings natural_one has given

1. natural_one rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread I messed up.

for those that like to clean their fish in the boat before heading home if a fish has a length limit...it also has a filet limit...know...

Dec 7, 2019
  2. natural_one rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread SD Bay Shark targeting.

I am not an expert in what you are attempting.. with that, I would start at slack tide and chum (not hard, consistency is more important...

Oct 21, 2019
  3. natural_one rated Bear6813's post Helpful in the thread SD Bay Shark targeting.

I'll second what Werfless said and just add if you really are targeting Leo's spend a few hours at the beach and catch yourself some...

Oct 21, 2019
  4. natural_one rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread SD Bay Spotties and a Big! Surprise.

By Law you need to have a net capable of non harmfull release in any craft . WR

Sep 24, 2019
  5. natural_one rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Jumping on the "Hookup Bait" train at the pool.

Consult the sticky...

May 10, 2019
  6. natural_one rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Bay Halibut.

Watch out, you have some MPLA on that map

Apr 26, 2019
  7. natural_one rated fishfanatic's post Helpful in the thread Looking for info on pond.

Never fished it, don't live even close but I can tell you one thing for nearly sure: it has NO fish in it. Historical imaging will show...

Feb 24, 2019
  8. natural_one rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Tidelands scratchalicious.....

[ATTACH] Nice and glassy makes it easy to fish... tide and wind not pushing the tube around. But the fish weren't really active...

Jan 28, 2019
  9. natural_one rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Recent Miramar Bass News Anyone?.

I practically live 5min from the lake, basically well it is my home lake. They stopped dumping all the good trout years back, but it has...

Dec 29, 2018
  10. natural_one rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Helpful in the thread San Diego Bay Leopard Shark 12/10.

I normally anchor up unless there’s no current

Dec 12, 2018
  11. natural_one rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Shore Pounders Fall series finale.

Nice.. count me in.. you know I have meat for you, DJ.. any time...

Dec 2, 2018
  12. natural_one rated Tmaio123's post Helpful in the thread Big Butterfly Ray and Pushy Game Warden!.

Before

Jul 13, 2018
  13. natural_one rated MAC0329's post Helpful in the thread Attention Barrett Rookies.

IF your rods are in the back of a truck, leave the reels off, and put them in a bag or the cab... The dirt road will have you dunking...

Apr 18, 2018
  14. natural_one rated mick's post Helpful in the thread Attention Barrett Rookies.

I had a post on the old forum that gave some suggestions for all of you that are new to Barrett. That post is gone and it is really...

Apr 18, 2018
  15. natural_one rated TheCuban1040's post Helpful in the thread I joined Freedom Boat Club.

natural_one you are allowed to operate boats from first light to sunset. It’s not an ideal situation, but it’s workable. Mechanically...

Apr 9, 2018
  16. natural_one rated BudzSD's post Helpful in the thread Nighttime BFS.

Bass For Sashimi

Feb 28, 2018
  17. natural_one rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Nighttime BFS.

Best Stupid Friend

Feb 28, 2018
  18. natural_one rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread MB 1/29.

A few parts of MB are kicking out some very large calico in the dark on swimbaits ..

Jan 30, 2018
  19. natural_one rated ror_sal's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay dredge.

same barge up by fanuel st park

Jan 19, 2018