Ratings natural_one has received

1. Werfless rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Place to flush boat?.

glorietta bay launch has a spigot for flushing. Just bring your own hose.

Dec 18, 2020
  2. Werfless rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Why.

Great session! How many total?

Jul 22, 2020
  3. EscoFisher rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Incoming, fresh mack, South Bay, anchored. Been wanting one in the boat and finally can check it off. Also landed a few very healthy...

Jun 10, 2020
  4. mcfish rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Think I’m an idiot, I’m on my phone and only see that one photo posted. Trying to get a couple more on… [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 9, 2020
  5. mcfish rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Incoming, fresh mack, South Bay, anchored. Been wanting one in the boat and finally can check it off. Also landed a few very healthy...

Jun 9, 2020
  6. bassfisherman619 rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Jun 9, 2020
  7. B8DHOOK rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Think I’m an idiot, I’m on my phone and only see that one photo posted. Trying to get a couple more on… [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 9, 2020
  8. Theeandreig rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Jun 8, 2020
  9. old_rookie rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Jun 8, 2020
  10. mlzpinoy rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Jun 8, 2020
  11. Tmaio123 rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Jun 8, 2020
  12. Werfless rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Jun 8, 2020
  13. ScubaLee03 rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Jun 8, 2020
  14. Werfless rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Last week's fish from SD BAY.

Great session! I’ll be the ol grouch... protect their slime coat. Laying them on the mud and concrete only to be thrown back isn’t...

Jun 8, 2020
  15. Werfless rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Jun 8, 2020
  16. Theeandreig rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Jun 8, 2020
  17. lone_wolf rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Last week's fish from SD BAY.

Great session! I’ll be the ol grouch... protect their slime coat. Laying them on the mud and concrete only to be thrown back isn’t...

Jun 8, 2020
  18. cavedog619 rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Jun 8, 2020
  19. Bird334 rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Jun 8, 2020
  20. B8DHOOK rated natural_one's post Like in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Jun 8, 2020