Ratings natural_one has received

1. Bradleybones rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

I'm reminded of the great film sandlot... "Heros come and go, but legends never die." You are a legend Kevin! Thank you for your...

Jul 30, 2022
  2. B8DHOOK rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Place to flush boat?.

glorietta bay launch has a spigot for flushing. Just bring your own hose.

Dec 20, 2020
  3. Stephan Deambrogio rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

I'm reminded of the great film sandlot... "Heros come and go, but legends never die." You are a legend Kevin! Thank you for your...

Oct 14, 2020
  4. cavedog619 rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Last week's fish from SD BAY.

Great session! I’ll be the ol grouch... protect their slime coat. Laying them on the mud and concrete only to be thrown back isn’t...

Jun 8, 2020
  5. swings are free rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Back open for business (sorta).

How the F can they release such big news with such asinine confusion. I’m so sick of our leaders and politicians in this state.

Apr 26, 2020
  6. Medicated fisherman rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Back open for business (sorta).

How the F can they release such big news with such asinine confusion. I’m so sick of our leaders and politicians in this state.

Apr 26, 2020
  7. Diver278 rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Back open for business (sorta).

Apr 26, 2020
  8. Robo1 rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Back open for business (sorta).

Apr 25, 2020
  9. sumpin_fishy rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Back open for business (sorta).

Apr 25, 2020
  10. Double Minor rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Back open for business (sorta).

Apr 25, 2020
  11. Delorian rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Surf Fishing With LC.

I think you’ll be surprised how shallow your target species actually are... no need for the weight in my opinion. LCs cast plenty far...

Mar 5, 2020
  12. NibbleSquad rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Surf Fishing With LC.

I think you’ll be surprised how shallow your target species actually are... no need for the weight in my opinion. LCs cast plenty far...

Mar 5, 2020
  13. VeeDubGuy02 rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Surf Fishing With LC.

Mar 5, 2020
  14. Werfless rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread SD Bay Shark targeting.

- are sharks/rays/guitarfish active at night?

Oct 28, 2019
  15. JeremyFWright rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Forum noob with questions and praise!.

For artificial, Drop shot. 5/0 ewg on 5" to 6" white or baitfish colored flukes, 1/2oz to 1oz weight. 15# fluro.

Sep 14, 2019
  16. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Fishing Alone..

I’m 50/50. Sometimes the absolute silence that solo yields, mixed in with a little drag pulling, is perfection.

Aug 10, 2019
  17. geofish rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Coronado Islands.

Great video. His stuff is always well done and informative. Yeah, gaff/net/hammertime/bleeding not the way most do it, but I...

Aug 6, 2019
  18. old_rookie rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Fishing Alone..

I’m 50/50. Sometimes the absolute silence that solo yields, mixed in with a little drag pulling, is perfection.

Aug 2, 2019
  19. Bassmagnum rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Fishing Alone..

Aug 2, 2019