Ratings natural_one has received

1. Roncador rated natural_one's post Disagree in the thread ....

Get your own sport boat? Make your own rules?

Mar 5, 2019
  2. Rathopper rated natural_one's post Disagree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Rewind 5 weeks ago.... I was captaining my boss' boat. It was my wife, 5yr old son, and another couple. We were under power outside...

Jul 28, 2018
  3. SoCal_Fishing rated natural_one's post Disagree in the thread Legal Hali 4/23.

Everything in me says leave this one alone but I can’t... Let me get this straight, you enter someone’s personal car with a dead fish,...

Apr 26, 2018
  4. bensuss105 rated natural_one's post Disagree in the thread Mission bay November 26 2017.

sargo you're going to click "disagree" with me, but not answer an inquisitive angler simply asking a tackle question. My point...

Jan 4, 2018
  5. bensuss105 rated natural_one's post Disagree in the thread Mission bay November 26 2017.

Sargo rarely answers much of anything, otherwise I'd wait for him to respond...so, Looks like an owner beast, but any hook can be...

Jan 4, 2018
  6. sargo rated natural_one's post Disagree in the thread Mission bay November 26 2017.

I'm rereading my original post wondering what I said you disagree with... -You rarely answer (which you still haven't answered the...

Jan 4, 2018
  7. sargo rated natural_one's post Disagree in the thread Mission bay November 26 2017.

Sargo rarely answers much of anything, otherwise I'd wait for him to respond...so, Looks like an owner beast, but any hook can be...

Jan 4, 2018
  8. Ram-Rod rated natural_one's post Disagree in the thread Halibut -protected species at North Island !.

So your theory is terrorists only strike in terrorist hot beds. Interesting.

Mar 8, 2017
  9. Ram-Rod rated natural_one's post Disagree in the thread Halibut -protected species at North Island !.

Because terrorism. Because freedom. Because respect. Because there's a ton of $h*! we as citizens don't know, and I trust our...

Mar 8, 2017
  10. Doubleheader rated natural_one's post Disagree in the thread What's your knot?.

Albright for braid to fluoro Clinch or palomar from fluoro to jig head. I'm sure there's reasons these aren't the best, but they're...

Sep 10, 2016
  11. socal_spotties rated natural_one's post Disagree in the thread Can You Count to 40?.

Hahahahaha. Most random thing I've read today. I'm going to use this on the next tree hugger that says "how would you like a hook in...

May 11, 2016
  12. Striker115 rated natural_one's post Disagree in the thread 4/23 sdb zuniga jetty.

Where did you launch from? Curious if you could launch from Coronado ferry landing area and would it be much easier?

Apr 24, 2016