Ratings natural_one has received

1. barepixels rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Finally... landed a leopard.

Think I’m an idiot, I’m on my phone and only see that one photo posted. Trying to get a couple more on… [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 9, 2020
  2. TheCuban1040 rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Back open for business (sorta).

For those of you saying this is not technically phase 1, I’d love for you to cite your source. Calling this phase .5 with certainty....

Apr 26, 2020
  3. Mogambo rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Mission bay help.

8 yr old... I’d say gulp mullets on the drop shot. From shore, 2-3’ weight to hook. Should have decent hook up ratio and rarely have the...

Jul 11, 2019
  4. Johnnycaster rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Glorietta ramp closed 5/24.

Glad I noticed on the way to get my boat and not once I arrived with it. Frustrating still! [ATTACH]

May 25, 2019
  5. mattgulptosser rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Glorietta ramp closed 5/24.

Glad I noticed on the way to get my boat and not once I arrived with it. Frustrating still! [ATTACH]

May 24, 2019
  6. geofish rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Glorietta ramp closed 5/24.

May 24, 2019
  7. plako rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Glorietta ramp closed 5/24.

May 24, 2019
  8. Werfless rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Glorietta ramp closed 5/24.

May 24, 2019
  9. Double Minor rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread SDFISH app.

Larry M I’m not sure how androids work, but if it’s similar to an iPhone, once on the website of choice, I click the small square with...

May 11, 2019
  10. scisports rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Owner ultrahead (DJThrillz special) jighead alternative.

For a weedless option, I believe the easiest/staple setup for MB plastic fishing was @dj_thrillz' 3/16 owner ultrahead with the newpenny...

Nov 23, 2018
  11. geofish rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Rewind 5 weeks ago.... I was captaining my boss' boat. It was my wife, 5yr old son, and another couple. We were under power outside...

Jul 3, 2018
  12. bart rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Sd bay sub base 11/9 pb calico.

Very old post... I’ll add my .02 not to discourage you but just add to... -depends on your yaks...speed stability etc. -watch the...

Jun 7, 2018
  13. daytonfish rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread SD bay fish report 4/3/18.

thanks for the report. I think you will double your #s if you double your DS weight as a minimum, even up to 1 or 1.5oz as the tide rips.

Apr 3, 2018
  14. Vito1023 rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread SD bay fish report 4/3/18.

thanks for the report. I think you will double your #s if you double your DS weight as a minimum, even up to 1 or 1.5oz as the tide rips.

Apr 3, 2018
  15. Agiambre rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread A little late..

Shore kayak or boat? Post some live updates. I really hope you get on some fish but MB has been super tough for a while. If you go a...

Mar 5, 2018
  16. Double Minor rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Slow day in MB :(.

I've been avoiding the east and the the back of Mission Bay for quite a while. Seems very dead w the dredging. Had a decent skiff sesh...

Feb 19, 2018
  17. Carterantebi rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Curado K VS Chronarch G for bay fishing??????.

Landbigfish was running a deal several weeks ago. Haven't looked to see if it still up

Feb 11, 2018
  18. skrilla rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Potential new fishing gear.

A new CuradoK on a used 8-17 MH rod that pops up in here.

Feb 8, 2018