Ratings NCTOADSLAYERZ has given

1. NCTOADSLAYERZ rated hookemdano's post Disagree in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

[ATTACH]

Jan 24, 2021
  2. NCTOADSLAYERZ rated Larry M's post Disagree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

I'd pay to see that, lights flashing and boarding your float tube. LOL

Jul 9, 2018
  3. NCTOADSLAYERZ rated Werfless's post Disagree in the thread Cool Catches at Coronado.

THAT is a good identification photo.. shows all the fin rays, head shape etc.. helps a lot with identification

Sep 30, 2016
  4. NCTOADSLAYERZ rated Paul Phan's post Disagree in the thread Caught my limit in one cast..

Hi all first time catching binitos and caught my limit of Bonitos in one cast. Done for the day [ATTACH]

Sep 22, 2016
  5. NCTOADSLAYERZ rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Slot limit for SBB?.

Who cares about the dfg anyways. Fu.ck them. All the govt does is lie to the people. Not to be trusted at minimum

Jul 2, 2016
  6. NCTOADSLAYERZ rated set_da_hook's post Disagree in the thread Shortfin Corvina.

Nope. Please release

Apr 13, 2016
  7. NCTOADSLAYERZ rated badfish's post Disagree in the thread Tubing Oceanside?.

Whats going on guys. Just moved to north county and was wondering about tubing Oceanside harbor. Any access points or techniques that...

Oct 7, 2014