Ratings NCTOADSLAYERZ has received

1. afishnsea rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Ladies and Gentlemen Yes We Have Orange Mouth Corvina Here.

I comment on your Corvina posts because they contain false information. This forum is not for spreading false information. I'm not the...

Dec 31, 2020
  2. mlzpinoy rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Back Bay Bonefish on the Chew.

Muddy bottoms in the back bay have always produced for me

Nov 30, 2020
  3. Eg3210 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread There is 'something odd about postal votes which magically materialised' for Biden.

Think we all could have predicted they would say this. Just accept the fact that you are losing. The popular, the electorate, people...

Nov 8, 2020
  4. scisports rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread It's a trap.

You don’t actually believe all that do you? Talk about gullible! But I guess this is coming from someone who voted for Trump so not...

Nov 7, 2020
  5. Cobra89 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

Who cares! All is well here in San Diego and looks like we won’t have a bigot as a President anymore. Might be a long time before we...

Nov 6, 2020
  6. Fishferdayzzz rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

My panties in a bunch?? Couldn’t be farther from the truth! Hard to have my panties in a bunch when we’re WINNING. And whose blaming...

Nov 6, 2020
  7. scisports rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Its over.

Sounds like somebodies in there own little world. Get outside and go fishing! I think you could use some fresh air

Nov 5, 2020
  8. dmorgan3 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Its over.

And as of now they agree with the masses

Nov 5, 2020
  9. dmorgan3 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Its over.

Just the sound of terns chirping. Corvina bite is on right now. And little man could probably outfish half the people on this forum...

Nov 5, 2020
  10. dmorgan3 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Its over.

Sounds like somebodies in there own little world. Get outside and go fishing! I think you could use some fresh air

Nov 5, 2020
  11. Noms rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Its over.

Just the sound of terns chirping. Corvina bite is on right now. And little man could probably outfish half the people on this forum...

Nov 5, 2020
  12. Noms rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread There is 'something odd about postal votes which magically materialised' for Biden.

Working on a yacht in Mexico/Costa Rica. Pura Vida!

Nov 5, 2020
  13. FishBait rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Its over.

Nov 5, 2020
  14. Carterantebi rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Its over.

Nov 5, 2020
  15. weldon rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Its over.

Nov 5, 2020
  16. F1$H rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Its over.

Maybe you should stay in your bunker with your blanket and stock pile of ammo the ten years. Life will go on. This isn’t doomsday no...

Nov 5, 2020
  17. Fishferdayzzz rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread There is 'something odd about postal votes which magically materialised' for Biden.

Think we all could have predicted they would say this. Just accept the fact that you are losing. The popular, the electorate, people...

Nov 5, 2020
  18. VinnyBass rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

Who cares! All is well here in San Diego and looks like we won’t have a bigot as a President anymore. Might be a long time before we...

Nov 5, 2020
  19. wbttk rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread One Last Prediction.

Somebody’s been watching to many conspiracy shows.....

Nov 4, 2020
  20. Easy619 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Like in the thread Bay sharks and rays gear..

Ahh the guy who kills leopards for a long plaque on his wall :emoji_expressionless: Trust me people have caught bigger!

Jul 13, 2020