Ratings NCTOADSLAYERZ has received

1. fisheromen rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

Is national security and economic prosperity more important than protecting the earth? Thought we were all respectful outdoorsman here....

Jan 29, 2021
  2. Larry M rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

Is national security and economic prosperity more important than protecting the earth? Thought we were all respectful outdoorsman here....

Jan 25, 2021
  3. cavedog619 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

Got a rise out of the old fart :emoji_joy: Let’s be honest you spend more time in your house posting memes than enjoying the great...

Jan 25, 2021
  4. dmorgan3 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

Got a rise out of the old fart :emoji_joy: Let’s be honest you spend more time in your house posting memes than enjoying the great...

Jan 24, 2021
  5. Creek rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

Jan 24, 2021
  6. Creek rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

Jan 24, 2021
  7. Bigpondonly rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

Jan 24, 2021
  8. camobass rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread Who are these rednecks?.

Thought you were supposed to leave all the rioting to the far left??...

Nov 15, 2020
  9. galen rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread It's a trap.

You don’t actually believe all that do you? Talk about gullible! But I guess this is coming from someone who voted for Trump so not...

Nov 7, 2020
  10. dmorgan3 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread There is 'something odd about postal votes which magically materialised' for Biden.

Ouch that cut me deep! I’m literally laughing at my keyboard about how butt hurt you Trump Lovers are

Nov 6, 2020
  11. mikecheck1212 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

It’s me. I’m one of a kind. NC (North County San Diego) Toad (Fishing term for a big fish), Slayer (Person who slays. Slay=fishing term...

Nov 6, 2020
  12. Fishferdayzzz rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

Don’t pump up his ego anymore or he might get a spray tan and try and run for President in four years

Nov 6, 2020
  13. mikecheck1212 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

I don’t read them, I just scroll to the end to see whether you caught 1 or 2 that day! :emoji_laughing:

Nov 6, 2020
  14. Larry M rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

I don’t read them, I just scroll to the end to see whether you caught 1 or 2 that day! :emoji_laughing:

Nov 6, 2020
  15. Creek rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

Nov 6, 2020
  16. Creek rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

Don’t pump up his ego anymore or he might get a spray tan and try and run for President in four years

Nov 6, 2020
  17. mikecheck1212 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

Nov 6, 2020
  18. Larry M rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

Nov 6, 2020
  19. mikecheck1212 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

Who cares! All is well here in San Diego and looks like we won’t have a bigot as a President anymore. Might be a long time before we...

Nov 6, 2020
  20. mikecheck1212 rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

My panties in a bunch?? Couldn’t be farther from the truth! Hard to have my panties in a bunch when we’re WINNING. And whose blaming...

Nov 6, 2020