Ratings Nick Arevalo has given

1. Nick Arevalo rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Slow bite.

Nick....I want to hit Santee lakes one of these days ...let me know when the bite is on. You’ve got some nice fish out of there . Tight...

May 15, 2022 at 3:08 PM
  2. Nick Arevalo rated bassmeister's post Like in the thread Slow bite.

Back in Texas that bluegill would've been pinned on 4/0 for a 14lb LM Or 80 lb flathead LOL 2 bad we can't do that here in Cali without...

May 15, 2022 at 3:08 PM
  3. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Some angels should be prowling by now, nice fish

Apr 4, 2022
  4. Nick Arevalo rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread 3/19.

Even those sub legal ones are a blast to catch.

Apr 4, 2022
  5. Nick Arevalo rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Cool pic!

Apr 4, 2022
  6. Nick Arevalo rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Any smelt around?.

Lots at ski beach

Mar 18, 2022
  7. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Any smelt around?.

Plenty in Dana, S shores and ski beach last I checked

Mar 18, 2022
  8. Nick Arevalo rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread Once in a lifetime fish.

I have been chasing these green creatures ever since I can remember. I am so glad I did not quit fishing when the bite is tough....

Mar 12, 2022
  9. Nick Arevalo rated MrMajors's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Fish ID?.

Heard they were pretty heavy on the worms. Never eaten one myself. How are they?

Mar 2, 2022
  10. Nick Arevalo rated pagzzz's post Like in the thread Slow MB skiff fishing.

Went out for a full day skiff fishing trip out of Dana Landing for the first time in a few years. We heard the halibut were on the chew,...

Feb 26, 2022
  11. Nick Arevalo rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Nice job Nick and it’s always fun to see your reports pulling in bass from Santee Lakes. Thanks for sharing and bet you will be pulling...

Feb 20, 2022
  12. Nick Arevalo rated otay michael's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Old sayin'... "He who thinks fish can not pull pole into water is in for big surprise!". Glad you got it back, cool.

Feb 20, 2022
  13. Nick Arevalo rated tk4seven's post Like in the thread giant back bay Halibut from shore 2/3/2022.

it’s been about 10 years since I caught my last PB halibut from shore, which was a 27” at harbor island in 2012. To my defense I rarely...

Feb 10, 2022
  14. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Like in the thread SLOOOWWWWW IV run 01.14/15.22.

Super slow. Tossed a couple back early on I could have kept, kept a couple I gut hooked I might have released, kept one FCF early on I...

Jan 16, 2022
  15. Nick Arevalo rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 12/20-12/21-Murky waters of Murray.

I had planned to just go fishing on Tuesday at Murray, but since rain was in forecast, I figured its better to get I n some fishing...

Dec 23, 2021
  16. Nick Arevalo rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread Santee again.

The day after a storm always seems to be tough. One reason could be that theres a sharp increase in the barometric pressure which seemsb...

Dec 16, 2021
  17. Nick Arevalo rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Santee again.

Dang...Thanks for sharing......I am now afraid to go fishing again....ha ha

Dec 16, 2021
  18. Nick Arevalo rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread Santee again.

I kinda fished the big bay (working on my boat mostly) on Saturday and got skunked for a half hours work from a skiff with no bites in...

Dec 16, 2021
  19. Nick Arevalo rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread Santee again.

I wonder if today is not the toughest day of the year to catch bass so far, especially from shore.

Dec 16, 2021
  20. Nick Arevalo rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Santee again.

Dang! All the lakes are very slow. I was thinking of going out there for a few hours one of these days...but if you are not getting...

Dec 16, 2021