Ratings Nick Arevalo has given

1. Nick Arevalo rated camobass's post Funny in the thread otay 11/16 10 lber+-.

You could have hung a swim bait out of its mouth and pulled a mike long

Nov 18, 2022
  2. Nick Arevalo rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Halibut on the Chew | San Diego Bay.

The last few storms have pushed some nice size halibut into San Diego Bay over the past week. We’ve been getting into some fun mixed bag...

Nov 14, 2022
  3. Nick Arevalo rated mukaza's post Like in the thread I caught a door mat.

Fished the incoming tide this morning right before work. Colder water = bigger buts? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 3, 2022
  4. Nick Arevalo rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread Exhaust System Gone.

[ATTACH] This is a little North but the Crime could happen anywhere. I parked my 2004 2500 HD Chevy Truck in the Launch Ramp Lot at...

Oct 31, 2022
  5. Nick Arevalo rated Midnightpass's post Agree in the thread What is the best way to catch stingrays?.

I don't see much use in catching the little round stingrays (Urobatis halleri)... But the much larger bat rays can be fun... And a...

Oct 27, 2022
  6. Nick Arevalo rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Dead.

Nice pic... Butch

Oct 26, 2022
  7. Nick Arevalo rated Supercell's post Agree in the thread Gulp bait storage containers.

Original package just double bagged in a larger, more sealed ziplock

Oct 8, 2022
  8. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Harbor Island.

They have a lot milder flavor than YT. They are slightly oily like yellows though

Oct 8, 2022
  9. Nick Arevalo rated Midnightpass's post Agree in the thread Harbor Island.

Nice to get out with Pops... And the fish are just a plus... Butch

Oct 7, 2022
  10. Nick Arevalo rated MisterT's post Like in the thread Harbor Island.

Nice fishing! Jack mackerel are good as bait and also on the plate.

Oct 7, 2022
  11. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Harbor Island.

Yum, jack macks... Nice work there

Oct 7, 2022
  12. Nick Arevalo rated Rpdiplomat's post Agree in the thread Harbor Island 9-19-22.

I use a promar bait net. Runs $80 at anglers choice. Definitely worth the investment! Just use a lot of white bread to chum them up! I...

Oct 7, 2022
  13. Nick Arevalo rated Bird334's post Funny in the thread Lake Erie Walleye Tournament.

It would have been better if one of them was named Mike Long

Oct 6, 2022
  14. Nick Arevalo rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Imperial Valley 8/10.

Just wanted say thank you to Werfless for some great Intel and wonderful knowledge. Picking up a brand new taco this year I think it was...

Oct 6, 2022
  15. Nick Arevalo rated NoahFishStix's post Like in the thread Cbad Lagoon 10/2.

Kicked around early this morning during the slack tide. Quickly worked through the eal grass while it was still dark but couldn’t get a...

Oct 3, 2022
  16. Nick Arevalo rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Penn fathom 2 speed.

Check out Charkbait prices for same model, it might be even cheaper….and up to you if you want to have them spool up the reel. Penn...

Sep 25, 2022
  17. Nick Arevalo rated bendopolo's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 9/11.

It is all in how you take care of it before you eat it. You should at least cut the Head and Tail off and Gut it then get it cold right...

Sep 15, 2022
  18. Nick Arevalo rated camobass's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 9/11.

Bleed it (rip a gill(s) with finger, hand or knife) while the heart’s still pumping and get the guts out immediately and right into ice....

Sep 15, 2022
  19. Nick Arevalo rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes.

Funny in Italy I wanted to fish top water but didn’t have any, so I worked a hula grub (similar to the Ika of course) onto a wine cork...

Sep 12, 2022
  20. Nick Arevalo rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread SD Bay 9/11.

Curious how you cook corvina. I kept one the other night and it wasn't as good as I remember. They seem to spoil quick.

Sep 12, 2022