Ratings Nick Arevalo has given

1. Nick Arevalo rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Halibut on the Chew | San Diego Bay.

The last few storms have pushed some nice size halibut into San Diego Bay over the past week. We’ve been getting into some fun mixed bag...

Nov 14, 2022
  2. Nick Arevalo rated mukaza's post Like in the thread I caught a door mat.

Fished the incoming tide this morning right before work. Colder water = bigger buts? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 3, 2022
  3. Nick Arevalo rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread Exhaust System Gone.

[ATTACH] This is a little North but the Crime could happen anywhere. I parked my 2004 2500 HD Chevy Truck in the Launch Ramp Lot at...

Oct 31, 2022
  4. Nick Arevalo rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Dead.

Nice pic... Butch

Oct 26, 2022
  5. Nick Arevalo rated MisterT's post Like in the thread Harbor Island.

Nice fishing! Jack mackerel are good as bait and also on the plate.

Oct 7, 2022
  6. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Harbor Island.

Yum, jack macks... Nice work there

Oct 7, 2022
  7. Nick Arevalo rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Imperial Valley 8/10.

Just wanted say thank you to Werfless for some great Intel and wonderful knowledge. Picking up a brand new taco this year I think it was...

Oct 6, 2022
  8. Nick Arevalo rated NoahFishStix's post Like in the thread Cbad Lagoon 10/2.

Kicked around early this morning during the slack tide. Quickly worked through the eal grass while it was still dark but couldn’t get a...

Oct 3, 2022
  9. Nick Arevalo rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Penn fathom 2 speed.

Check out Charkbait prices for same model, it might be even cheaper….and up to you if you want to have them spool up the reel. Penn...

Sep 25, 2022
  10. Nick Arevalo rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes.

Funny in Italy I wanted to fish top water but didn’t have any, so I worked a hula grub (similar to the Ika of course) onto a wine cork...

Sep 12, 2022
  11. Nick Arevalo rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread SD Bay 9/11.

Curious how you cook corvina. I kept one the other night and it wasn't as good as I remember. They seem to spoil quick.

Sep 12, 2022
  12. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Like in the thread SD Bay 9/11.

Nice work, good deal making use of that vina

Sep 12, 2022
  13. Nick Arevalo rated Neuroshima's post Like in the thread SD River Fashion Valley Die-off...again.

Good on you for reporting it to the SDRF. I just saw that they posted something about the river die off. Hats off to them, they are...

Sep 1, 2022
  14. Nick Arevalo rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 8/18: Finally back to Murray.

Have not fished Murray for almost 2 weeks. Glad I fished Miramar the Monday before last, but injured my hand and the tip of my thumb...

Aug 19, 2022
  15. Nick Arevalo rated Rattus's post Like in the thread Fluke kinda day.

I commend you for trying a technique that is not your favorite, I have a hard time breaking away from what I know and trying something...

Aug 9, 2022
  16. Nick Arevalo rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Fluke kinda day.

Great to see you back at the Santee lakes, catching bass again ....and even using flukes too! Thanks for sharing. :) Tight lines always

Aug 9, 2022
  17. Nick Arevalo rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread SD Bay Friday.

Cool 'vina... Kudos on the release... Butch

Aug 9, 2022
  18. Nick Arevalo rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread CDFW Ground fish rule changes for 2023.

If they start paying deckhands what they’re worth and stop making them reliant upon fish cleaning prices for income, the problem of...

Aug 4, 2022
  19. Nick Arevalo rated TinBoatFishing's post Like in the thread CDFW Ground fish rule changes for 2023.

Torn as limiting the season to 6 months a year will be a recreational buzzkill but at the same time I do think that the over fishing in...

Aug 4, 2022
  20. Nick Arevalo rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Santee lakes.

Nice way to end the day!

Aug 3, 2022