Ratings Nick Arevalo has given

1. Nick Arevalo rated Midnightpass's post Agree in the thread What is the best way to catch stingrays?.

I don't see much use in catching the little round stingrays (Urobatis halleri)... But the much larger bat rays can be fun... And a...

Oct 27, 2022
  2. Nick Arevalo rated Supercell's post Agree in the thread Gulp bait storage containers.

Original package just double bagged in a larger, more sealed ziplock

Oct 8, 2022
  3. Nick Arevalo rated Midnightpass's post Agree in the thread Harbor Island.

Nice to get out with Pops... And the fish are just a plus... Butch

Oct 7, 2022
  4. Nick Arevalo rated Rpdiplomat's post Agree in the thread Harbor Island 9-19-22.

I use a promar bait net. Runs $80 at anglers choice. Definitely worth the investment! Just use a lot of white bread to chum them up! I...

Oct 7, 2022
  5. Nick Arevalo rated bendopolo's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 9/11.

It is all in how you take care of it before you eat it. You should at least cut the Head and Tail off and Gut it then get it cold right...

Sep 15, 2022
  6. Nick Arevalo rated camobass's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 9/11.

Bleed it (rip a gill(s) with finger, hand or knife) while the heart’s still pumping and get the guts out immediately and right into ice....

Sep 15, 2022
  7. Nick Arevalo rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread SD Bay Friday.

Yeah halibut are really "bitey" and aggressive.. Bite your pliers 10x while unhooking em.

Aug 9, 2022
  8. Nick Arevalo rated Throw_Luck_Fishing's post Agree in the thread Santee lakes.

Place has been extra tough for me this year

Aug 3, 2022
  9. Nick Arevalo rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Handling caught rays safely?.

I have been stung 3 times. Once was a fairly good puncture on a finger because of careless handling of a small round ray while...

Jul 27, 2022
  10. Nick Arevalo rated Jenx's post Agree in the thread 7/20 MB bait soaking.

If you end up enjoying bait n wait fishing, and you really want to hear that clicker scream, you should try soaking some big baits at...

Jul 22, 2022
  11. Nick Arevalo rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread NOt sure what happened.

But I sure am glad the site is back!

Jun 29, 2022
  12. Nick Arevalo rated Midnightpass's post Agree in the thread For Sale Stradic Ci4 1000.

Is that $280? Butch

May 30, 2022
  13. Nick Arevalo rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

Fry guarders will kill anything on the splash in the right time and place, The only setback with the surface iron is it doesn't have at...

May 30, 2022
  14. Nick Arevalo rated Bird334's post Agree in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

Somebody left a report on here 3 to 5 years ago where they caught like a 9 lb bass on a surface iron. If I remember it right it was a...

May 30, 2022
  15. Nick Arevalo rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Favorite artificial for bass and halibut?.

The real thing is realer than the fake thing

May 28, 2022
  16. Nick Arevalo rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Favorite artificial for bass and halibut?.

Do you really feel live bait is BS? If you want a shot at 30lb plus butt. It’s gotta be a giant live Mac. Only exception for that size...

May 28, 2022
  17. Nick Arevalo rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread 3/19.

Even those sub legal ones are a blast to catch.

Apr 4, 2022
  18. Nick Arevalo rated MrMajors's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Fish ID?.

Heard they were pretty heavy on the worms. Never eaten one myself. How are they?

Mar 2, 2022
  19. Nick Arevalo rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread Santee again.

The day after a storm always seems to be tough. One reason could be that theres a sharp increase in the barometric pressure which seemsb...

Dec 16, 2021
  20. Nick Arevalo rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread Santee again.

I wonder if today is not the toughest day of the year to catch bass so far, especially from shore.

Dec 16, 2021