Ratings Nick Arevalo has given

1. Nick Arevalo rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread 3/19.

Even those sub legal ones are a blast to catch.

Apr 4, 2022
  2. Nick Arevalo rated MrMajors's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Fish ID?.

Heard they were pretty heavy on the worms. Never eaten one myself. How are they?

Mar 2, 2022
  3. Nick Arevalo rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread Santee again.

The day after a storm always seems to be tough. One reason could be that theres a sharp increase in the barometric pressure which seemsb...

Dec 16, 2021
  4. Nick Arevalo rated Everydog's post Agree in the thread Santee again.

I wonder if today is not the toughest day of the year to catch bass so far, especially from shore.

Dec 16, 2021
  5. Nick Arevalo rated Queue's post Agree in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/sports/2021/12/06/oklahoma-wildlife-department-hopes-change-mindset-bass-anglers/8827249002/ It’s not...

Dec 9, 2021
  6. Nick Arevalo rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread New seaforth....

I've seen a fair amount of....bravado and trash talking from sport boat captains to other sporties sliding in uninvited or to private...

Dec 6, 2021
  7. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread New seaforth....

Been a lot of jigs and lead exchanged between the sporties and the private fleet over the years, but the time for those shenanigans is...

Dec 6, 2021
  8. Nick Arevalo rated Dat_fisherman's post Agree in the thread New seaforth....

This isn't the first time i've heard about those guys doing something similar, my buddy told me the same things as what happened in this...

Dec 6, 2021
  9. Nick Arevalo rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Important message from CCA California regarding sheephead.

Fish start to become sexually mature at smaller sizes when they're starting to become overfished. With most fish we can't see any...

Dec 4, 2021
  10. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Topsmelt San Diego bay.

In MB, there are absolutely heaps of them at south shores boat ramp...

Sep 11, 2021
  11. Nick Arevalo rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread How to keep fish from swallowing circle hooks.

If it had been a plastic worm, only a few seconds is enough for them to spit it out. Lure fishermen have the opposite problem; if we...

Aug 26, 2021
  12. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Halibut decided to leave.

BGF... one of the most awesome fish in our bays

Aug 24, 2021
  13. Nick Arevalo rated citruspirate's post Agree in the thread HI 8/19 - First Halibut!.

probably other halibut

Aug 19, 2021
  14. Nick Arevalo rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Can't prove it to be FACT, I just know its true....

My used baits seem to be more appealing to the fish than new ones.

Jul 28, 2021
  15. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread sd river??.

River rats are typically pretty tight lipped ..

May 27, 2021
  16. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Rumor has it......

I am sure that's not because a great many are totally taken with illegal methods... Because bass fishermen would never do such things...

May 10, 2021
  17. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Black croaker

Apr 18, 2021
  18. Nick Arevalo rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Where did you go.

Maybe not bigger...but better! Way to many haters on Facebook..and butt kissers!

Apr 17, 2021
  19. Nick Arevalo rated Noms's post Agree in the thread Soft plastics - Shelter Island pier.

I have bad news for your kid. A large area of the front side of the pier (infront of the tackleshop) has a cable running down a length...

Apr 15, 2021