Ratings Nick Arevalo has given

1. Nick Arevalo rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread VI - 4/9 missing rod?.

Moral of the story: If you are going to leave your rod unattended, even for a few seconds, open the bail or engage the clicker.

Apr 10, 2021
  2. Nick Arevalo rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

The clown PMed me this. "You must be heavily medicated brother. Disagree with what brother...that I know biologists that would back up...

Apr 9, 2021
  3. Nick Arevalo rated biggbass's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Very well stated Queue - we have guys that are extremely protective of these fish. We all enjoy the time spent fishing and we feel we...

Apr 8, 2021
  4. Nick Arevalo rated sleepinwiththefishies's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

It was a doule hookup, then next cast another one. within 60 seconds. Honestly, explaining myself is ridiculous. I posted a great...

Apr 6, 2021
  5. Nick Arevalo rated A-Train's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

If you guys are so worried about a guy putting a few bass in a live well, maybe you should write a petition to cancel all bass...

Apr 6, 2021
  6. Nick Arevalo rated doubletap's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

thanks for the clarification you didn't need too you did nothing wrong please don't stop posting pics because of peoples comments the...

Apr 6, 2021
  7. Nick Arevalo rated Double Minor's post Agree in the thread Lost backpack found!!!.

Well Done JS fishing .

Apr 3, 2021
  8. Nick Arevalo rated Bear6813's post Agree in the thread About par for me.

Anybody caught any lizard fish lately? Seems like they were everywhere now never see them. Was one of my fav live baits for halibut

Mar 27, 2021
  9. Nick Arevalo rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Santee Lakes 3-8-21 and 3-24-21 (long time no see Sdfish).

Here come the crowds..lol

Mar 26, 2021
  10. Nick Arevalo rated Bear6813's post Agree in the thread Mackerel.

Shelter island pier or off the rocks st harbor island

Mar 25, 2021
  11. Nick Arevalo rated MrMajors's post Agree in the thread 3/22 - Shelter Island Mantis shrimp.

Same. Those or Major Craft Irons. Jigpara. Jigpara Surfs etc. Anything shiny. chris89198 you can almost certainly pull them with those...

Mar 23, 2021
  12. Nick Arevalo rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread ...

It’s so weird how some halibut inhale the bait in one go and others spend forever sampling it and savoring the taste. I always wonder...

Mar 23, 2021
  13. Nick Arevalo rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Two times in what night wth does this mean !?!!?.

I'd suggest you trash the line and start over. Did you spool it yourself or have it spooled at a shop. Sometimes if the spool is...

Mar 19, 2021
  14. Nick Arevalo rated MrMajors's post Agree in the thread Two times in what night wth does this mean !?!!?.

Check your guides. You may be damaging the line on your cast.

Mar 19, 2021
  15. Nick Arevalo rated Bobby.lee.sd's post Agree in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

the clear water is good for snagging bed fish. one reason why its so popular lol

Mar 18, 2021
  16. Nick Arevalo rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Dumb Legal Question.

Hoop nets for the win

Mar 15, 2021
  17. Nick Arevalo rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Possibly a Swell Shark , Hard to see in the photo

Mar 13, 2021
  18. Nick Arevalo rated bendopolo's post Agree in the thread Santee 3/10/21.

Slot limit keeps it going...keepers between 14-18 inches. Let the big girls live!

Mar 13, 2021
  19. Nick Arevalo rated dshotter's post Agree in the thread Santee 3/10/21.

I remember that fish. I think it was planted in the lake that big and did not grow to that size. The C&R policy for bass they have...

Mar 12, 2021
  20. Nick Arevalo rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Was thinking Jack from the first sentence.

Mar 7, 2021