Ratings Nick Arevalo has given

1. Nick Arevalo rated MrChatterBait's post Agree in the thread Need tips for lake murray.

Call 1-800-VINNY.

Sep 23, 2020
  2. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay 9/10.

I find live bait catches bigger, not more, on average

Sep 11, 2020
  3. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fishing San Diego.

Look it up dude.. there are several hundred species of flatfish... Summer flounder - Wikipedia Atlantic halibut - Wikipedia Pacific...

Sep 6, 2020
  4. Nick Arevalo rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread I’m going offshore, any tips or tricks?.

Best advice I can give you is to listen to the crew's advice as far as what to use and how to fish it. They're a lot more in tune with...

Sep 4, 2020
  5. Nick Arevalo rated NextMikeSays's post Agree in the thread Aug 31 Ski beach.

Should flyline that ***** as bait

Sep 4, 2020
  6. Nick Arevalo rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Agree in the thread Aug 31 Ski beach.

Garden killers.

Sep 1, 2020
  7. Nick Arevalo rated DogDudeDrone's post Agree in the thread Short MB session.

Thats only in fresh water

Aug 28, 2020
  8. Nick Arevalo rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread BONEFISH GALORE, SARGO, AND SURPRISE CORBINA - August 22, 2020.

I have no problems with keeping fish. It’s your right, and I bet those bonefish taste great especially when prepared with any recipe...

Aug 25, 2020
  9. Nick Arevalo rated skrilla's post Agree in the thread Swivels or knots.

Flyline... knot(s) Rigging... swivel(s)

Aug 22, 2020
  10. Nick Arevalo rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread The Dana Hotel 2:.

It friggin drives me crazy when a fish falls off or I drop it and it goes in the rocks where I can't get to it. Bad juju for...

Aug 16, 2020
  11. Nick Arevalo rated Reelerich's post Agree in the thread New species for me identify.

diamond ray

Aug 7, 2020
  12. Nick Arevalo rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread 7/23 workout.

Biting, every bait is getting ran on this evening. Cool stuff [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 25, 2020
  13. Nick Arevalo rated Dry Fly Rie's post Agree in the thread Santee 7/12.

Gotta love the ambitiousness of a bass.

Jul 13, 2020
  14. Nick Arevalo rated AzImport's post Agree in the thread Santee 5/31.

Probably a mix of both really. And then you've got the ones who just don't care what the regs are

Jun 6, 2020
  15. Nick Arevalo rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

I recommend tightening the drag down when you rinse it after use in the salt, I also rinse with a mist type pressure, not a heavy stream.

May 25, 2020
  16. Nick Arevalo rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

Very nice!!! I tried to click a "like" and it kept giving me an error message. So I am telling you at this moment(Saturday @...

May 16, 2020
  17. Nick Arevalo rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread Bad news.

They should refund fishing licenses purchased this year... Not a chance in hell they will, but they should.

Mar 23, 2020
  18. Nick Arevalo rated jusbayz's post Agree in the thread Shimano corvallus CVL-400.

...for cats! Light/Finesse? No bueno Senor!

Mar 23, 2020
  19. Nick Arevalo rated Egorham's post Agree in the thread Coronavirus closure.

Dixon and wohlford are closed as well.

Mar 18, 2020