Ratings Nick Arevalo has given

1. Nick Arevalo rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Coronavirus closure.

Stupid....sucks! They'll close the Ocean next!

Mar 17, 2020
  2. Nick Arevalo rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread Any one heard of these baits, or how to use them.

Always gently rinse off every fishing reel and rod with freshwater after you use it in salt regardless of whether its "built" for saltwater.

Mar 11, 2020
  3. Nick Arevalo rated Noms's post Agree in the thread Fun day in SD bay.

Nice pictures. Cellphone cameras are amazing now.

Mar 9, 2020
  4. Nick Arevalo rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Swimbait advice?.

Drop the swim-bait and start landing fish first with traditional baits. Learn their habits and movements throughout the seasons. Swim...

Mar 7, 2020
  5. Nick Arevalo rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

It's chicken:emoji_poop: to deal out disagree's without some explanation

Mar 6, 2020
  6. Nick Arevalo rated Tommy Chang's post Agree in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

lol. i seriously dont understand. why you? you are like the calmest guy on this site, plus u run the shorepounders. I'm thinking its...

Mar 6, 2020
  7. Nick Arevalo rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

Must be doing something right!

Mar 6, 2020
  8. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Anyone catching mackerel?.

And topwater

Feb 23, 2020
  9. Nick Arevalo rated 5-20's post Agree in the thread Anybody wanna help with a game plan?.

Don’t blow up small spots on the internet. Share tips not spots. Tips change. Spots don’t. Don’t make it too easy.

Feb 21, 2020
  10. Nick Arevalo rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Anybody wanna help with a game plan?.

Do not intentionally fish for big fish from a pier, that’s a hassle and a half to deal with. Only thing you should do there is fish for...

Feb 20, 2020
  11. Nick Arevalo rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread New Species.

Feb 19, 2020
  12. Nick Arevalo rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Why does my trout have stripes?.

Trout will start to look different as they die on the stringer or in the fish basket. They may get blotchy or some other pattern as...

Feb 17, 2020
  13. Nick Arevalo rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread 26.5 Pound Catfish on 4 pound test!.

Nice fish.....i think the fact that your friend got in the water and bear-hugged the fish would have disqualified you for a IGFA record...

Feb 13, 2020
  14. Nick Arevalo rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Shouldn't have even gone today..

That rod is toast. So bummed. And yes, cold and windy and rain everywhere today

Feb 9, 2020
  15. Nick Arevalo rated JoshJ123's post Agree in the thread First fish of the year..

Dang look at that tail fin

Feb 2, 2020
  16. Nick Arevalo rated jammar's post Agree in the thread Jennings.

Okay thanks, that happens to all the lakes, not just Cuyamaca. I live in PB, that would be a loooong drive for no fish.

Jan 30, 2020
  17. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Blacksmith.. number one bait thief. Lol

Jan 24, 2020
  18. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread MB 11/14.

Shrimp, small hooks, rocky areas mixed with sand.. incoming tide helps some spots, classic areas, the jetties, hospitality, OB, sunset...

Nov 15, 2019
  19. Nick Arevalo rated Double Minor's post Agree in the thread dixon lake lightning trout.

For the past few years, people have been driving an hour or more to wait in line an hour or more. This year will not be any different.

Oct 24, 2019
  20. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Boat rod....

Facebook... They have an IG too...

Oct 12, 2019