Ratings Nick Arevalo has given

1. Nick Arevalo rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Santee again.

Dang...Thanks for sharing......I am now afraid to go fishing again....ha ha

Dec 16, 2021
  2. Nick Arevalo rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Good day!.

It's been a while (or a minute) but I seem to remember that the mouth has to be shut and the tail spread. For that reason "legal" for...

Sep 1, 2021
  3. Nick Arevalo rated YNW_FISHY's post Funny in the thread Good day!.

Fish and Game walks by and you have a 19"er in the bucket "Sir I swear it was 35" when I caught it" Fish and Game: "Aight you good"

Sep 1, 2021
  4. Nick Arevalo rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

ask our cover story boy, M.L. Watch the pro snagging, I mean catching , double d bass. Jennings at night.

Aug 24, 2021
  5. Nick Arevalo rated Everydog's post Funny in the thread California GIANT!!!!!.

I thought someone might have said wrong century by now.

Aug 24, 2021
  6. Nick Arevalo rated Gudelgad's post Funny in the thread Halibut decided to leave.

Funny how you describe a “slow” day

Aug 24, 2021
  7. Nick Arevalo rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Decent Santee Lakes fish.

Fat head...the fish, not you!!

Jul 14, 2021
  8. Nick Arevalo rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Slowtee.

Nice looking steak! THAT Bass thought so too! ;/)

Jul 14, 2021
  9. Nick Arevalo rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay 7/12.

If someone tries to interest you in a Halibut Stretcher, don't do it... it's a trick!!! A scam, I tell ya!

Jul 13, 2021
  10. Nick Arevalo rated Fins in the Bin's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay 7/12.

Mean looking fish, must have a complex because he's short!

Jul 13, 2021
  11. Nick Arevalo rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Not sure where the fish went..

I have found the Bass often move and leave no forwarding address.

Jul 3, 2021
  12. Nick Arevalo rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread sd river??.

You must be talking about the free fishing area! Lol

May 27, 2021
  13. Nick Arevalo rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread May 26-Return to Murray.

Dude can flat out fish that lake.

May 26, 2021
  14. Nick Arevalo rated Deep color's post Funny in the thread Mullet on hook and line?.

Big Bass Guru Special:emoji_angry: [ATTACH]

May 16, 2021
  15. Nick Arevalo rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Funny in the thread Chasing bandeds in space.

So uh, theres alot of bandeds in space [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]earth is kinda boring now

May 9, 2021
  16. Nick Arevalo rated Doubledigit333's post Funny in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Why why why. Taking fish off beds for a Hero Shot Just don't get it. Sad

Apr 5, 2021
  17. Nick Arevalo rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Rat Patrol Santee Lakes (Video).

That old worm hook at the bottom of your tackle box that looks perfect.. yeah, no bueno

Mar 31, 2021
  18. Nick Arevalo rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread BFS?.

And you can spend as much as you want, sky is the limit...

Mar 27, 2021
  19. Nick Arevalo rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread BFS?.

Upside of BFS over ULS is that you get to tell your friends and strangers on the internet that you can cast a baitcaster.

Mar 27, 2021
  20. Nick Arevalo rated Slater's post Funny in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Loose lips sink ships, it will get even more pressure now after this post.... You just made it even more popular...:emoji_grin:

Mar 18, 2021