Ratings Nick Arevalo has given

1. Nick Arevalo rated camobass's post Funny in the thread otay 11/16 10 lber+-.

You could have hung a swim bait out of its mouth and pulled a mike long

Nov 18, 2022
  2. Nick Arevalo rated Bird334's post Funny in the thread Lake Erie Walleye Tournament.

It would have been better if one of them was named Mike Long

Oct 6, 2022
  3. Nick Arevalo rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread Spearfishing thread?.

He should write a book. “ Mike Long: The Truth and Why I Did It”. He has nothing to lose at this point, so why not write a tell all...

Aug 10, 2022
  4. Nick Arevalo rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread SD Bay Friday.

When I was a kid, I used to poke my finger down a fish’s throat to push the hook out ( Bass, Catfish and Trout ). I had the procedure...

Aug 10, 2022
  5. Nick Arevalo rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread SD Bay Friday.

Ballsy... Now he's gotta lip a halibut next time

Aug 9, 2022
  6. Nick Arevalo rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread SD Bay Friday.

Props for lipping a vampire!

Aug 9, 2022
  7. Nick Arevalo rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Is this a white seabass?.

Looks like a WSB to me. I recognize it's middle finger. It's big and yellow in the picture.

Aug 7, 2022
  8. Nick Arevalo rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread Spearfishing thread?.

He's busy silently financing the next bass fisherman espionage exposure campaign...

Aug 4, 2022
  9. Nick Arevalo rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Spearfishing thread?.

Nothing like force feeding them the metal after a day of them ignoring my hook and line offerings.

Aug 4, 2022
  10. Nick Arevalo rated FishCrazy619's post Funny in the thread Bycatch.

He’s in a bass boat that explains it

Jul 27, 2022
  11. Nick Arevalo rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread Bycatch.

I gaff pregnant sandsharks in the face and hold out 10' for the photo. Please follow me on Instagram for more insider fishing intel.

Jul 25, 2022
  12. Nick Arevalo rated NextMikeSays's post Funny in the thread It finally happened.

Why did they stop eating it? Does it shrink your penis?

Jul 9, 2022
  13. Nick Arevalo rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

This post gunna have me out at murray with my 100j and knife jig setup, looking like a kook and skipping 8lbers on the surface hahaah

May 30, 2022
  14. Nick Arevalo rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

The real question..sardine, anchovie, or scrambled egg?

May 28, 2022
  15. Nick Arevalo rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

That's called a reaction bite lmao

May 28, 2022
  16. Nick Arevalo rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

Santee lakes are really shallow so it could probably knock out a bass out right after the iron hit the surface...:-)

May 28, 2022
  17. Nick Arevalo rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

Maybe those bass at Santee lakes need to see one.... :-)

May 28, 2022
  18. Nick Arevalo rated bassmeister's post Funny in the thread JJ ???.

Wonder if he is friends with Mike Long?

May 24, 2022
  19. Nick Arevalo rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Santee again.

Dang...Thanks for sharing......I am now afraid to go fishing again....ha ha

Dec 16, 2021
  20. Nick Arevalo rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Good day!.

It's been a while (or a minute) but I seem to remember that the mouth has to be shut and the tail spread. For that reason "legal" for...

Sep 1, 2021