Ratings Nick Arevalo has received

1. BassRygg rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slow bite.

Post spawn bite at santee is pretty difficult. These were from a couple weeks ago when I visited for the weekend. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

May 16, 2022 at 1:27 PM
  2. mcfish rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slow bite.

Unfortunately the bite at santee hasn't been good this year. Hopefully it will pick-up soon when the grass comes up and the water clears.

May 15, 2022
  3. mcfish rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slow bite.

Post spawn bite at santee is pretty difficult. These were from a couple weeks ago when I visited for the weekend. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

May 15, 2022
  4. fishnfreak rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slow bite.

May 15, 2022
  5. dshotter rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slow bite.

May 12, 2022
  6. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slow bite.

May 7, 2022
  7. fisheromen rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slow bite.

May 7, 2022
  8. MrMajors rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Fished some 5-9" halibut candy on Saturday. Super slow morning bite. Picked up in the evening. Ended the day with a handful of spotties,...

Apr 4, 2022
  9. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Fished some 5-9" halibut candy on Saturday. Super slow morning bite. Picked up in the evening. Ended the day with a handful of spotties,...

Mar 24, 2022
  10. A-Train rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Mar 24, 2022
  11. spicymayo rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Mar 23, 2022
  12. William Ritchie rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Mar 23, 2022
  13. swings are free rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Mar 23, 2022
  14. fishinmike rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Mar 23, 2022
  15. TinBoatFishing rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Mar 23, 2022
  16. maraxus rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Mar 23, 2022
  17. Easy619 rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Mar 23, 2022
  18. Midnightpass rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Mar 23, 2022
  19. cavedog619 rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Mar 23, 2022
  20. HK_Supermarket rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Mar 23, 2022