Ratings Nick Arevalo has received

1. Linebig rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Frustrating day at Santee lakes.

Haha thanks used one rod today and I used a small mono leader attached to 65# braid and used the weight of the braid like a fly fishing...

Jul 4, 2015
  2. fishfanatic rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Frustrating day at Santee lakes.

Headed out to Santee lakes today at 6am. The bass were busting all morning on shad but I could not get any of them to bite. Tried...

Jul 4, 2015
  3. zzbassman rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Frustrating day at Santee lakes.

Headed out to Santee lakes today at 6am. The bass were busting all morning on shad but I could not get any of them to bite. Tried...

Jul 4, 2015
  4. Fishbreath rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Frustrating day at Santee lakes.

Jul 4, 2015
  5. Hurke van Trout rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Frustrating day at Santee lakes.

Jul 4, 2015
  6. Medicated fisherman rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes 6-22.

I headed out to santee lakes this morning around 8am and started throwing frogs on lake one. The particular frog was the spro bronzeye...

Jun 25, 2015
  7. JJbasser rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes 6-22.

I headed out to santee lakes this morning around 8am and started throwing frogs on lake one. The particular frog was the spro bronzeye...

Jun 23, 2015
  8. rustyh rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes 6-22.

Jun 23, 2015
  9. questionable rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes 6-22.

Jun 23, 2015
  10. RCB rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Swim bait reel.

Yep I totally agree I use Calcutta 400s for all my swimbaits and the low gear ratio lets you fish the bait slower. Plus the big spool...

Jun 21, 2015
  11. zzbassman rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee lakes 6-14.

So today I went out to Santee at 6am. I started throwing the frog with no luck, so I switched to the Huddleston grass minnow and got a...

Jun 15, 2015
  12. fishfanatic rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee lakes 6-14.

So today I went out to Santee at 6am. I started throwing the frog with no luck, so I switched to the Huddleston grass minnow and got a...

Jun 14, 2015
  13. zzbassman rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee lakes 6-7.

I headed out to Santee lakes the other day and got a few. Started at 6am with no bites. I walked around the lakes until I got to the...

Jun 10, 2015
  14. SD Cargadores rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee lakes 6-7.

I headed out to Santee lakes the other day and got a few. Started at 6am with no bites. I walked around the lakes until I got to the...

Jun 9, 2015
  15. Hurke van Trout rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee lakes 6-7.

Jun 9, 2015
  16. BassinNova rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee lakes 6-7.

Jun 9, 2015
  17. questionable rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee lakes 6-7.

Jun 9, 2015
  18. JJbasser rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee lakes 6-7.

Jun 9, 2015
  19. questionable rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Okuma guide select.

Now I'm using 30# mono, but it works just fine for me. I can launch the baits on this rod a country mile.

Jun 5, 2015
  20. Fishbreath rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Where and how did you start fishing? What is your bio?.

I was born and raised in San Diego as well and when it was my 8th birthday I saw a fishing rod at the store for the first time, so I...

May 29, 2015