Ratings Nick Arevalo has received

1. Kian.K rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Where are the mackerel?.

Last night my dad and I tried Harbor Island for mackerel so we could go catch some catfish. Fished multiple spots and didn't get a...

Jun 23, 2022
  2. pologiant rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Where are the mackerel?.

Last night my dad and I tried Harbor Island for mackerel so we could go catch some catfish. Fished multiple spots and didn't get a...

Jun 23, 2022
  3. RomieRome rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Where are the mackerel?.

Jun 23, 2022
  4. mcfish rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slowtee.

6/16 Fished from 9am to 7pm. Only got 4 bites on a wakebait cranked down and 1 bite on a senko Only managed to land 2 of these 5 bites....

Jun 22, 2022
  5. Vito1023 rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slowtee.

6/16 Fished from 9am to 7pm. Only got 4 bites on a wakebait cranked down and 1 bite on a senko Only managed to land 2 of these 5 bites....

Jun 22, 2022
  6. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slowtee.

Jun 21, 2022
  7. Stephan Deambrogio rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slowtee.

Jun 21, 2022
  8. swings are free rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slowtee.

Jun 21, 2022
  9. otay michael rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slowtee.

Jun 21, 2022
  10. VinnyBass rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread First trip of summer break.

Well I'm finally off for summer break. Fished santee yesterday. It was cloudy and windy early. Threw around a little finesse rat, and...

Jun 14, 2022
  11. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread First trip of summer break.

Well I'm finally off for summer break. Fished santee yesterday. It was cloudy and windy early. Threw around a little finesse rat, and...

Jun 14, 2022
  12. fisheromen rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread First trip of summer break.

Jun 14, 2022
  13. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Filet Knife.

I've never tried any of those knives, but I have used victorinox and dexter. I liked both, but I felt like the dexter held an edge a...

Jun 4, 2022
  14. A-Train rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

Anyone know if largemouth bass eat surface irons? I remember seeing a post on here of someone catching one on the iron. Seeing that post...

May 30, 2022
  15. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

I agree that there's more effective ways to catch them, but a challenge would be fun! Might have to pick up a tady a1 when I get back to...

May 29, 2022
  16. VinnyBass rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

I can guarantee they have never seen one there, so maybe they're more likely eat one!

May 28, 2022
  17. Dat_fisherman rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Favorite artificial for bass and halibut?.

20g jigpara, but usually I'm not fishing that.

May 28, 2022
  18. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Favorite artificial for bass and halibut?.

20g jigpara, but usually I'm not fishing that.

May 28, 2022
  19. BassRygg rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slow bite.

Post spawn bite at santee is pretty difficult. These were from a couple weeks ago when I visited for the weekend. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

May 16, 2022
  20. mcfish rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slow bite.

Unfortunately the bite at santee hasn't been good this year. Hopefully it will pick-up soon when the grass comes up and the water clears.

May 15, 2022