Ratings Nick Arevalo has received

1. Gudelgad rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Fished some 5-9" halibut candy on Saturday. Super slow morning bite. Picked up in the evening. Ended the day with a handful of spotties,...

Mar 23, 2022
  2. jkimmbo rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 3/19.

Fished some 5-9" halibut candy on Saturday. Super slow morning bite. Picked up in the evening. Ended the day with a handful of spotties,...

Mar 23, 2022
  3. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Any smelt around?.

Anyone seen any smelt around? I'm on spring break, so I'm hoping to get on some halibut if they're around.

Mar 17, 2022
  4. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Had a little fun last weekend.

6-10" are the best. Smaller ones will get bit just not as likely to hook a legal.

Mar 17, 2022
  5. MaxZmus rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Haven't been fishing in over a month because I've been swamped with school work. Finally, I got a weekend of less homework, so I decided...

Mar 9, 2022
  6. B8DHOOK rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 2 halibut in two weeks, this year might be the year!.

Nice to see the halibut are biting early this year again. That's a good sign! Now I just need to find time to catch one haha.

Mar 2, 2022
  7. Dat_fisherman rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 2 halibut in two weeks, this year might be the year!.

Nice to see the halibut are biting early this year again. That's a good sign! Now I just need to find time to catch one haha.

Mar 2, 2022
  8. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread 2 halibut in two weeks, this year might be the year!.

Mar 2, 2022
  9. greg614 rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Haven't been fishing in over a month because I've been swamped with school work. Finally, I got a weekend of less homework, so I decided...

Feb 15, 2022
  10. JoshJ123 rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Feb 14, 2022
  11. oh da shiz rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Feb 14, 2022
  12. Tom_74 rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Feb 14, 2022
  13. BassRygg rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Feb 14, 2022
  14. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Feb 13, 2022
  15. jusbayz rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Feb 13, 2022
  16. Pourboy rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Feb 12, 2022
  17. fisheromen rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Feb 12, 2022
  18. Bassnbeans rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Feb 12, 2022
  19. mcfish rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Feb 12, 2022
  20. JJbasser rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread It's been a while.

Feb 12, 2022