Ratings Nick Arevalo has received

1. B8DHOOK rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Had a little fun last weekend.

6-10" are the best. Smaller ones will get bit just not as likely to hook a legal.

Mar 18, 2022
  2. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Slow MB skiff fishing.

A 5gal bucket, bubble box, small sabikis, and bread will catch you more bait than whatever you're getting for $35.

Feb 26, 2022
  3. Pond_prowler_619 rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Santee skunk.

Went to santee today in the rain hoping to catch a fish. That didn't happen. I threw a lipless crank, dropshot, senko, and an underspin...

Dec 10, 2021
  4. afishnsea rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread New seaforth....

Saw this going around instagram. Not cool. I've heard some bad things about this boat in the past.. https://youtu.be/2oRrjPnVq54

Dec 6, 2021
  5. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Topsmelt San Diego bay.

They're always at shelter island pier. Chum bread mixed with water. Use a small sabiki with bread to catch them. I've been catching them...

Sep 11, 2021
  6. B8DHOOK rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread 8/9-8/10 - Double-digit Vamps and Spotties.

Sounds like an awesome outing! I've never heard of anyone catching that many in a day!

Aug 10, 2021
  7. VinnyBass rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Decent Santee Lakes fish.

Many of the larger bass I've caught at santee are like that during the summer. Big head, skinny body. Probably would be around 10 during...

Jul 14, 2021
  8. Noms rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread San Diego Bay 7/12.

I think what he's saying is that it's hard to eyeball a 21 vs 22, so you need to lay the fish flat somewhere to get a measurement. There...

Jul 14, 2021
  9. B8DHOOK rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread San Diego Bay 7/12.

I think what he's saying is that it's hard to eyeball a 21 vs 22, so you need to lay the fish flat somewhere to get a measurement. There...

Jul 14, 2021
  10. MrMajors rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread San Diego Bay 7/12.

Jul 14, 2021
  11. A-Train rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread San Diego Bay 7/12.

Jul 14, 2021
  12. RomieRome rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Got Spooled. Again….

Maybe a big butterfly ray. Most of the butterfly rays that I catch swim back and forth parallel to the shore.

Jul 6, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Not sure where the fish went..

Not sure why I didn't try that lol. A blade bait would probably catch them.

Jul 2, 2021
  14. FoodGeekFish rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Queenfish

May 18, 2021
  15. B8DHOOK rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Mullet on hook and line?.

Not the big bass guru special without the white grub!

May 17, 2021
  16. B8DHOOK rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread DELETED.

The pattern on that second one is absolutely beautiful! Well done!

May 15, 2021
  17. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Giant!.

I really need to catch an angel shark. Those things are so cool.

May 9, 2021
  18. pologiant rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread ...

I'm no expert at halibut fishing but I think the rig depends on the bait you're gonna fish. I usually fish with smelt, and I will only...

Apr 7, 2021
  19. Bluegill rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

When did he say they were bed fish?

Apr 6, 2021
  20. kobra rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Queenfish

Apr 4, 2021