Ratings Nick Arevalo has received

1. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Harbor Island.

They taste like yellowtail, correct? I didn't keep this one because I knew I was going back up to school the next day.

Oct 7, 2022
  2. Rpdiplomat rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Penn fathom 2 speed.

If anyone is looking for a fathom 2 speed on sale, then here you go. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. Probably trying to get rid of...

Sep 25, 2022
  3. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Penn fathom 2 speed.

If anyone is looking for a fathom 2 speed on sale, then here you go. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. Probably trying to get rid of...

Sep 24, 2022
  4. maraxus rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Zebra perch

Aug 16, 2022
  5. Swimjig rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread The increased fees 7/1/22.

I can go to the bay to catch some drag peelers for free, so I've been doing that instead of spending $10-11 for a dead bite.

Aug 14, 2022
  6. skrilla rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Zebra perch

Aug 14, 2022
  7. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Zebra perch

Aug 14, 2022
  8. Bird334 rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Zebra perch

Aug 14, 2022
  9. B8DHOOK rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread SD Bay Friday.

Ouch! That sounds painful! I almost got bit by a 34" halibut my dad and I caught. I'm glad I didn't because that thing had some gnarly...

Aug 11, 2022
  10. B8DHOOK rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread SD Bay Friday.

As long as the vina doesn't shake then I'm usually fine, but there have been a couple that destroyed my finger. Usually I'll hold them...

Aug 10, 2022
  11. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread The increased fees 7/1/22.

I can go to the bay to catch some drag peelers for free, so I've been doing that instead of spending $10-11 for a dead bite.

Aug 1, 2022
  12. VinnyBass rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Fluking the Murray....

Looks like you had a great day! Nice fish!

Jul 30, 2022
  13. Tommy Chang rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Some of my fishies this year.

Seems like an great year so far! Awesome catches! Gotta love the patterns on those white sea bass!

Jul 29, 2022
  14. mrbill92461 rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Harbor island evening bite..

Soaked whole squid on an 8/0 circle hook. 4 shovelnose guitarfish 1 diamond ray 3 thornbacks 3 spotted bay bass My dad got 3 spotted...

Jul 29, 2022
  15. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Caught a couple in MB....

Try some shrimp on a size 8 mosquito hook off the rocks at Quivira Point. I've always gotten a ton of wrasse, opaleye, sculpin, etc. there.

Jul 23, 2022
  16. Nickweissmusic rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread It finally happened.

Got it on a 20g jigpara iron hopped off the bottom. Luckily the fish didn't fight at all, so it made landing it in a net extremely easy....

Jul 8, 2022
  17. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

I can guarantee they have never seen one there, so maybe they're more likely eat one!

May 29, 2022
  18. B8DHOOK rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Had a little fun last weekend.

6-10" are the best. Smaller ones will get bit just not as likely to hook a legal.

Mar 18, 2022
  19. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Slow MB skiff fishing.

A 5gal bucket, bubble box, small sabikis, and bread will catch you more bait than whatever you're getting for $35.

Feb 26, 2022
  20. Pond_prowler_619 rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Santee skunk.

Went to santee today in the rain hoping to catch a fish. That didn't happen. I threw a lipless crank, dropshot, senko, and an underspin...

Dec 10, 2021