Ratings Nick Arevalo has received

1. Vito1023 rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread What knot for the lunker punker.

SD jam knot for all of my swimbaits. And a little tip is to tie a knot at the end of the tag line so it will be harder for the knot to slip.

Dec 12, 2016
  2. Low&Slow rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread What knot for the lunker punker.

SD jam knot for all of my swimbaits. And a little tip is to tie a knot at the end of the tag line so it will be harder for the knot to slip.

Dec 5, 2016
  3. Alaskan Black-Russian rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Where to Night Fish?.

Coronado hasn't been too great lately. Last time I was there on Saturday and Sunday, all that was caught was a round stingray and some...

Nov 9, 2016
  4. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread SI 11-5.

My dad and I had nothing to do over the weekend, so we decided to head out to OB to hoop for some bugs, but once we arrived we saw that...

Nov 8, 2016
  5. Alaskan Black-Russian rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Tues/Wed OB Pier Sunrise.

How were the waves? Last time I was out there they were touching the bottom of the pier.

Oct 27, 2016
  6. tweaker510 rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Reel question.

Alright thanks. I have a bulk spool of 65lb powerpro, so I'll use that with a leader.

Aug 2, 2016
  7. swings are free rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread What knot for the lunker punker.

Jun 11, 2016
  8. Borderbasser rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Lake Murray 2-28.

finally got to head out and fish Murray again. Ended up with two fish both about 2 pounds each. One on a hudd and another on a dropshot....

Mar 2, 2016
  9. Kira Haley rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings 12-20.

Got to the lake at 6am. Started out in hermit cove trying to catch trout. Many people were catching but my dad and I got nothing. Then...

Dec 23, 2015
  10. kick_n_bass rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

1. Pick up trash. 2. more night fishing 3. Slot limits on bass

Dec 13, 2015
  11. Bill Lewis rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Swimbaits in the Spring.

Patience is key. starting with the winter. Throw baits like hudds, baitsmiths, deps, etc. work them really show usually in deeper water....

Oct 19, 2015
  12. zzbassman rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Swimbaits in the Spring.

Patience is key. starting with the winter. Throw baits like hudds, baitsmiths, deps, etc. work them really show usually in deeper water....

Oct 15, 2015
  13. bass ranger rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Lake cuyamaca 8-29.

My dad and I went up to lake cuyamaca on Saturday. I was very excited because I haven't been there in over a year, but when I arrived...

Sep 3, 2015
  14. Marcus Reichert rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Santee lakes 3-15.

Ya same I hate those people because it's sad when you see a duck or something with it's leg tangled from people who don't care. They...

Mar 17, 2015
  15. tmbtc12 rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Santee lakes 3-15.

Ya same I hate those people because it's sad when you see a duck or something with it's leg tangled from people who don't care. They...

Mar 17, 2015
  16. fishfanatic rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Fun times Otay 1-31.

Fish in prespawn or are they spawning already?

Feb 7, 2015
  17. swings are free rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Any luck with swimbaits lately?.

Your best bet would be lake murray. I have heard of a few reports from my friends last week but not much. They were sticking them on...

Feb 7, 2015
  18. Porschej0n rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Murray Report.

The tulies , docks, and points are all good spots. If you have a float tube I would use it.

Nov 13, 2014