Ratings Nick Arevalo has received

1. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Diamond valley 4/2.

Looks like you had a great day! Awesome fish!

Apr 2, 2021
  2. MrMajors rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread 3/22 - Shelter Island Mantis shrimp.

I was there getting live smelt on Sunday and people were catching quite a few mackerel. At sunset, they were everywhere at harbor...

Mar 23, 2021
  3. Xolaris rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread ...

I'm no expert at halibut fishing but I think the rig depends on the bait you're gonna fish. I usually fish with smelt, and I will only...

Mar 23, 2021
  4. afishnsea rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread J Street, Osprey steals bass, Bonefish..

That osprey knows to take fish out of peoples hands. I've seen videos of people regularly holding up spotties in the air and the osprey...

Mar 18, 2021
  5. tjthegreat1 rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Queenfish

Mar 17, 2021
  6. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Queenfish

Mar 13, 2021
  7. citruspirate rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Queenfish

Mar 13, 2021
  8. A-Train rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Queenfish

Mar 13, 2021
  9. AzImport rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Santee 3/10/21.

Yep, 100% C&R is not good for fish populations.

Mar 13, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Santee 3/10/21.

Yep, 100% C&R is not good for fish populations.

Mar 12, 2021
  11. Vet4Fishing rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread 2/11-Murray: Rough start/Better finish.

Nice fish! Good job! Hopefully they'll start moving shallow there soon so I can try get one from shore.

Feb 14, 2021
  12. diegofish rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread 2/11-Murray: Rough start/Better finish.

Nice fish! Good job! Hopefully they'll start moving shallow there soon so I can try get one from shore.

Feb 13, 2021
  13. Local Spotty rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Anglers beware....

They're probably all up and down the river. The san diego river instagram account posted this photo that was taken near Julian recently....

Jan 29, 2021
  14. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Anglers beware....

They're probably all up and down the river. The san diego river instagram account posted this photo that was taken near Julian recently....

Jan 28, 2021
  15. tjthegreat1 rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Newbie Needs help with stingrays.

I flip them over using the line, gently step on the tail with my foot, and use pliers to remove the hook. Haven't gotten stung yet, and...

Dec 7, 2020
  16. socalteacher rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Newbie Needs help with stingrays.

I flip them over using the line, gently step on the tail with my foot, and use pliers to remove the hook. Haven't gotten stung yet, and...

Dec 6, 2020
  17. bassmeister rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Umm... IV ID, maybe?.

The color pattern on it looks kind of similar to a mayan cichlid. Maybe it was someone's pet that they didn't want anymore?

Nov 19, 2020
  18. CapeFox rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread What reel is best for Yellowtall/calico. Also were to go.

Not sure how those are since they're so new. I'd still stick to the conventional star drag model.

Nov 2, 2020