Ratings Nick Arevalo has received

1. VinnyBass rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Slow bite.

Unfortunately the bite at santee hasn't been good this year. Hopefully it will pick-up soon when the grass comes up and the water clears.

May 15, 2022 at 3:25 PM
  2. mcfish rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Santee again.

Skunk :) 1 bite, no hookup. Let's see how long I can keep my skunk streak going!

Dec 15, 2021
  3. fisheromen rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Topsmelt San Diego bay.

They're always at shelter island pier. Chum bread mixed with water. Use a small sabiki with bread to catch them. I've been catching them...

Sep 11, 2021
  4. YNW_FISHY rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread SD Bay 9/5.

I never really have a problem getting them out far if I have to. Only thing I notice is that the smelt tend to die a little faster,...

Sep 9, 2021
  5. MrMajors rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Got Spooled. Again….

Maybe a big butterfly ray. Most of the butterfly rays that I catch swim back and forth parallel to the shore.

Jul 2, 2021
  6. mattgulptosser rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread SD Bay 3/2.

We called it quits already lol. Weather was nasty and just got worse. I forgot my rain jacket and didn't think about bringing long pants...

May 2, 2021
  7. tjthegreat1 rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Mackerel.

They were everywhere at HI when the sun was setting on Sunday. Probably the same at shelter island pier.

Mar 25, 2021
  8. dmorgan3 rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Fish ID.

Queenfish

Mar 13, 2021
  9. mcfish rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Stormy day.

One fish was caught on a chatterbait with a craw trailer and the other with a zoom swimming fluke trailer.

Mar 10, 2021
  10. Everydog rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Sweetwater and Loveland.

Even if Loveland does open it looks like you'll just be fishing a creek. Saw this on someone's Instagram story. [ATTACH]

Jan 31, 2021
  11. myahk rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Trying (and failing) to catch Corvina - Bay SUP fishing 9/30 and 10/3.

Jerkbaits and topwater

Oct 3, 2020
  12. swings are free rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Shogun - overdose.

Update on the crew members from their website. [ATTACH]

Sep 29, 2020
  13. Larry M rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Shogun - overdose.

Update on the crew members from their website. [ATTACH]

Sep 29, 2020
  14. returnofthemackerel rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread SD Bay 9/13.

The one we have has a circular metal ring. The netting is made out of mono. I think it was $70-75. They will still drift in the current...

Sep 23, 2020
  15. returnofthemackerel rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread SD Bay 9/13.

We used a net that we bought at Angler's Choice. Only time we use sabikis is when the smelt are deep (usually in the spring or during...

Sep 23, 2020
  16. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread SD Bay 9/13.

We used a net that we bought at Angler's Choice. Only time we use sabikis is when the smelt are deep (usually in the spring or during...

Sep 22, 2020
  17. Rawgarden710 rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Another spooky Corvina.

The times I've had them die, they will just go belly up when I try to release them. Luckily they taste good.

Sep 13, 2020
  18. Rawgarden710 rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Another spooky Corvina.

They're not hardy fish. I've had them die just from them touching the ground and getting some dirt on them or after removing a hook from...

Sep 12, 2020
  19. Werfless rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Coronado Beach Question.

Went and fished coronado yesterday. 2 casts and I was done. So much grass and kelp I couldn't even work a bait properly. [ATTACH]

Aug 16, 2020
  20. MattL rated Nick Arevalo's post Helpful in the thread Expride Alternative?.

Never fished one but I heard the g loomis nrx rods are one of the best on the market, especially for finesse fishing.

May 25, 2020