Ratings NocityBS has given

1. NocityBS rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

Mike, you know how you make these employers pay you more? Quit the crappy job and get a better job! If your job skill is flipping...

Jul 30, 2016
  2. NocityBS rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread Hodges, 7/17.

Went out to Hodges this morning hoping the bite was still on. Pretty much gone except a few here and there. Only thing have any real...

Jul 23, 2016
  3. NocityBS rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread Trump! (?).

Unfortunately you not voting for President is a vote for Hillary. That is exactly what the media and Wall street wants all of us to do...

Jul 23, 2016
  4. NocityBS rated lone_wolf's post Agree in the thread 12+ lb local Calico.

nice checker board! i gotta say, think your spring scale is broke lol. the calico in my avatar was just over 25'' inches, and did not...

Jul 9, 2016
  5. NocityBS rated Str8up's post Agree in the thread Hookup Baits.

It's not a mistake when you've done it for years. Especially when he's so bold to submit some for trophy status. That's just a pure...

Jul 5, 2016
  6. NocityBS rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Night Tourney's starting early - is it a problem?.

I got caught last year at Otay with 50 boast screaming by me as I was coming in... that stunk to high heaven., they did not give two...

Jun 28, 2016
  7. NocityBS rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Show me your swim baits (again).

Holy crap your nuts.

Jun 23, 2016
  8. NocityBS rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Show me your swim baits (again).

Nice try Mel, but that's the swimbait wall at ecbt lol. Good lord nobody will ever post their collections now! Have you fished any of...

Jun 22, 2016
  9. NocityBS rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Just a heads-up....

[ATTACH]

Jun 15, 2016
  10. NocityBS rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Trump! (?).

Yup - what you said. Trump may say things that make him seem to be a horrible person, but I'm willing to bet other presidents have the...

Jun 7, 2016
  11. NocityBS rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Haven't fished freshwater in years.

Don't forget jerk baits, flukes and frogs around the tullies and grass lines.

Jun 6, 2016
  12. NocityBS rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Haven't fished freshwater in years.

Murray or Otay right now. Flylined Senkos at and in the tulles. If that does not produce, dropshot robos in deeper water. (other side...

Jun 6, 2016