Ratings NocityBS has given

1. NocityBS rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread Hodges, 7/17.

Went out to Hodges this morning hoping the bite was still on. Pretty much gone except a few here and there. Only thing have any real...

Jul 23, 2016
  2. NocityBS rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread Trump! (?).

Unfortunately you not voting for President is a vote for Hillary. That is exactly what the media and Wall street wants all of us to do...

Jul 23, 2016
  3. NocityBS rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Just a heads-up....

[ATTACH]

Jun 15, 2016
  4. NocityBS rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Trump! (?).

Yup - what you said. Trump may say things that make him seem to be a horrible person, but I'm willing to bet other presidents have the...

Jun 7, 2016
  5. NocityBS rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Hodges 5/18 - It isn't easy being green.

Another good day and another good report @Fishbreath .....Appreciate the information!! I haven't been to Hodges in over a year. The...

May 28, 2016
  6. NocityBS rated crawdadguy's post Like in the thread Trump! (?).

I will vote for trump...Many presidents promise things they won't do ...remember how Obama said he would be the most transparent admin?...

May 27, 2016
  7. NocityBS rated supplants's post Like in the thread OB Rivermouth.

Wow! Lots of opinions here. I have been a life long outdoorsman... fishing and hunting since I was a kid. There are so many factors that...

May 26, 2016
  8. NocityBS rated Werfless's post Like in the thread OB Rivermouth.

Sigh, I wish more fishermen understood fishery management. . Problem with the lmb is now becoming the problem with sbb, excessive c and...

May 26, 2016
  9. NocityBS rated ror_sal's post Like in the thread OB Rivermouth.

It's legal to do so, who cares. Eat them up! If you ask me that's as sportsmanlike as you can get. He has a license. Caught a handful...

May 26, 2016
  10. NocityBS rated Jig Jig Pow!'s post Like in the thread OB Rivermouth.

16 inch San Diego Spotty, now a days is big. True, quantity is still out there. But quality has been on a decline. I heard it from the...

May 26, 2016
  11. NocityBS rated Roncador's post Like in the thread ............................................

May 23, 2016
  12. NocityBS rated Nute's post Like in the thread New waters, AZ..

My oldest Nute(9yrs) and I had the chance to go check out Martinez/Fishers the weekend, and it was awesome to say the least. Having...

May 23, 2016