Ratings NocityBS has given

1. NocityBS rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

Mike, you know how you make these employers pay you more? Quit the crappy job and get a better job! If your job skill is flipping...

Jul 30, 2016
  2. NocityBS rated lone_wolf's post Agree in the thread 12+ lb local Calico.

nice checker board! i gotta say, think your spring scale is broke lol. the calico in my avatar was just over 25'' inches, and did not...

Jul 9, 2016
  3. NocityBS rated Str8up's post Agree in the thread Hookup Baits.

It's not a mistake when you've done it for years. Especially when he's so bold to submit some for trophy status. That's just a pure...

Jul 5, 2016
  4. NocityBS rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Night Tourney's starting early - is it a problem?.

I got caught last year at Otay with 50 boast screaming by me as I was coming in... that stunk to high heaven., they did not give two...

Jun 28, 2016
  5. NocityBS rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Show me your swim baits (again).

Holy crap your nuts.

Jun 23, 2016
  6. NocityBS rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Show me your swim baits (again).

Nice try Mel, but that's the swimbait wall at ecbt lol. Good lord nobody will ever post their collections now! Have you fished any of...

Jun 22, 2016
  7. NocityBS rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Haven't fished freshwater in years.

Don't forget jerk baits, flukes and frogs around the tullies and grass lines.

Jun 6, 2016
  8. NocityBS rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Haven't fished freshwater in years.

Murray or Otay right now. Flylined Senkos at and in the tulles. If that does not produce, dropshot robos in deeper water. (other side...

Jun 6, 2016
  9. NocityBS rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

If you can go catch a 15# bass go ahead and keep it. I have caught a lot of spotties over 16" I have never caught a 15# LMB. Less people...

May 26, 2016
  10. NocityBS rated Daiwadude's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

Lol I didn't know spotties are trophy fish. Theyre fun to catch but I prefer game fish. If it's legal size, to each their own...

May 26, 2016
  11. NocityBS rated set_da_hook's post Agree in the thread Reel to match?.

Avoid the Lexa 400's like a plague!! Some people are happy with them, I would say 95% of people would never buy another. I had the...

May 24, 2016
  12. NocityBS rated Chris_Schulte's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

Most of this thread happened in February and March and many things have happened since then and you all probably have a different view...

May 23, 2016