Ratings NocityBS has given

1. NocityBS rated indymusky's post Disagree in the thread Crawdading in the Santee/Lakeside area.

If your catching them to eat i would suggest just going to the store tho. I wouldnt eat anything that comes from that place.

Feb 4, 2016
  2. NocityBS rated dooolan's post Disagree in the thread Mirage drive in Mission Bay.

Almost lost mine in the IB surf a few months ago, walked around for ten minutes on my tippy toes until my buddy found it. Sorry for...

Nov 30, 2015
  3. NocityBS rated Hendrik Szurmant's post Disagree in the thread Kayak show on Discovery Channel premier 10 pm Friday 10-23.

How about wanting to set the record and catch a 500 lbs marlin on what looks to be 30 lbs test at best. Still enjoyed the show though.

Nov 15, 2015
  4. NocityBS rated E-eazy's post Disagree in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

Okay honestly, you guys are pretty dumb lmao. You let the media get to your head thinking terrorists are on every corner of the city....

Oct 3, 2015
  5. NocityBS rated E-eazy's post Disagree in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

That wasn't meant for either of you but if the shoe fits wear it, and he said he's cautious everytime he sees one. Most of you guys live...

Sep 24, 2015
  6. NocityBS rated Titos334's post Disagree in the thread 15.285 pound bass caught today.

It's not all equal though, there is a big difference between camping over a bed for hours where a known protective big fish is and...

Mar 18, 2015