Ratings NocityBS has given

1. NocityBS rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread OB Rivermouth.

This got real stupid real fast....CA fish and game says you can keep 5 bass of 14 inches or greater. If you disagree with that I don't...

May 26, 2016
  2. NocityBS rated gatorfan's post Funny in the thread 2016 SD Padres.

Your buddy stepped up his public exposure yesterday! lol

May 16, 2016
  3. NocityBS rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Interesting , don't drink the water.

I'm guessing that will put an end to fisherman kissing their catch..at least in Australia!

May 3, 2016
  4. NocityBS rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread San Vicente Reservoir Opening.

Allow me to correct you since you are wrong ;): I mentioned in a post somewhere else in a galaxy and time far far away (and I am so not...

Apr 29, 2016
  5. NocityBS rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread San Vicente Reservoir Opening.

No.

Apr 28, 2016
  6. NocityBS rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

Um, aren't taco and burrito Spanish words? o_O

Apr 27, 2016
  7. NocityBS rated RKMM's post Funny in the thread San V opening soon?.

13,358 give or take a few thousand. Between 5:13 am and 9:37 then again 6:12 pm to 8:01 pm No :( What type, what stage of development...

Apr 21, 2016
  8. NocityBS rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

I second that! [ATTACH]

Apr 4, 2016
  9. NocityBS rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

Got a mirror? ;)

Apr 4, 2016
  10. NocityBS rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Miramar snails?.

I took 4 of them home and prepared them as in the link above. Then I sautéed them in a mix of garlic, olive oil, butter and Montreal...

Mar 27, 2016
  11. NocityBS rated Rxwoman's post Funny in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Stupid night crawlers? Live bait is bad too? Or just the low-functioning ones who ride the short bus?

Mar 26, 2016
  12. NocityBS rated ryeguy's post Funny in the thread Lake Poway...again :(.

4. get a gopro because that sh!% would be awesome to watch haha

Mar 24, 2016
  13. NocityBS rated Fishbreath's post Funny in the thread Mid week Jennings.

[ATTACH]

Mar 24, 2016
  14. NocityBS rated Boltup760's post Funny in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Haha wow. Sounds like u ppl need to stay away from poway and its locals and go kook it from shore at Dixon with all the unlicensed...

Mar 21, 2016
  15. NocityBS rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Trump! (?).

:cool:Yup.

Mar 19, 2016
  16. NocityBS rated Rxwoman's post Funny in the thread Trump! (?).

O crap, he's a minister?! :facepalm:

Mar 19, 2016
  17. NocityBS rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Sutherland 3-11-15.

A more beautiful sunrise I cannot remember! Love the vapor trail (chem?) in the second pic. With the time change we will get a little...

Mar 12, 2016
  18. NocityBS rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Trump! (?).

[ATTACH]

Mar 8, 2016