Ratings NocityBS has received

1. Theeandreig rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

I was fishing a bay bass tournament on Saturday in San Diego bay and had two things happen I didn't expect. First was a dead body...

May 11, 2020
  2. Saltnewbie rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

I was fishing a bay bass tournament on Saturday in San Diego bay and had two things happen I didn't expect. First was a dead body...

May 11, 2020
  3. rookieyaker rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 11, 2020
  4. fishinmike rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 11, 2020
  5. Redjim rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 10, 2020
  6. Tackleho619 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 10, 2020
  7. Bear6813 rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 9, 2020
  8. citruspirate rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 9, 2020
  9. Graydog rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 9, 2020
  10. bassfisherman619 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 8, 2020
  11. mcfish rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Hmmm... Didn't think of that, but you're probably right.

May 8, 2020
  12. mcfish rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 8, 2020
  13. KevinTheFisher rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I think one that makes sense and isn't a money issue is installing a size limit for bass. We all know bass need to be harvested to...

May 24, 2019
  14. scisports rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Seal danger?.

I've always laughed when anyone brings up Seaworld and the negative affects it has on the animals there. Whatever... to each their own....

Aug 21, 2018
  15. aquaholic rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 13 lb 11 oz bass from Murray yesterday.

That's a heck of swimbait fish from the fishing dock considering how slow the swimbait bite has been there. Seems like every big fish...

Apr 23, 2018
  16. fishfanatic rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread What are the must have swimbaits?.

There's a lot of choices for swimbaits, some easier to get than others for some. When I think swimbait it's all about imitating a...

Mar 3, 2018
  17. cloomis12 rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

There's way more big bass out there than people think. There's a lot more small to average size and bigger ones are smarter so you...

Sep 8, 2017
  18. fishfanatic rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread El Nino is a Joke...Outraging!.

In the event someone from the government is monitoring this site, I would like to ask for a period of no wind and bluebird skies this...

May 16, 2017
  19. geofish rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Man buns.

Just got in from a stop to get a few things for my daughter and this was what I saw while there. Stylin! [ATTACH]

Jan 17, 2017
  20. Urklehaze rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Man buns.

Just got in from a stop to get a few things for my daughter and this was what I saw while there. Stylin! [ATTACH]

Dec 26, 2016