Ratings NocityBS has received

1. Theeandreig rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

I was fishing a bay bass tournament on Saturday in San Diego bay and had two things happen I didn't expect. First was a dead body...

May 11, 2020
  2. Saltnewbie rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

I was fishing a bay bass tournament on Saturday in San Diego bay and had two things happen I didn't expect. First was a dead body...

May 11, 2020
  3. rookieyaker rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 11, 2020
  4. fishinmike rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 11, 2020
  5. Redjim rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 10, 2020
  6. Tackleho619 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 10, 2020
  7. citruspirate rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 9, 2020
  8. Graydog rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 9, 2020
  9. bassfisherman619 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 8, 2020
  10. mcfish rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Hmmm... Didn't think of that, but you're probably right.

May 8, 2020
  11. mcfish rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

May 8, 2020
  12. KevinTheFisher rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I think one that makes sense and isn't a money issue is installing a size limit for bass. We all know bass need to be harvested to...

May 24, 2019
  13. fishfanatic rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread What are the must have swimbaits?.

There's a lot of choices for swimbaits, some easier to get than others for some. When I think swimbait it's all about imitating a...

Mar 3, 2018
  14. GotOne!06 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

If this kids smart enough to make something like this , he's got to be smart enough to know it was a bad idea. This might sound bad to...

Sep 28, 2016
  15. DA CZAR rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Trump! (?).

After watching the news and seeing the Trump protesters act like idiots again, I can't wait for Trump to become our next President. I...

Jul 21, 2016
  16. Kahuna bass rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Show me your swim baits (again).

The American flag swimbait proves you're absolutely sick! Impressive and insane.

Jun 23, 2016
  17. bassgalrascal rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Trump! (?).

After watching the news and seeing the Trump protesters act like idiots again, I can't wait for Trump to become our next President. I...

May 28, 2016
  18. swings are free rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Trump! (?).

May 28, 2016
  19. Hurke van Trout rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread OB Rivermouth.

There's way more big bass out there than people think. There's a lot more small to average size and bigger ones are smarter so you...

May 26, 2016
  20. Adamt5150 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread OB Rivermouth.

There's way more big bass out there than people think. There's a lot more small to average size and bigger ones are smarter so you...

May 26, 2016