Ratings NocityBS has received

1. Bro rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread OB Rivermouth.

There's way more big bass out there than people think. There's a lot more small to average size and bigger ones are smarter so you...

May 26, 2016
  2. Jig Jig Pow! rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread New PB!.

Hell of fish!! Not trying to be a naysayer here about that ... BUT, got to call out your guarantee.;) I've caught my share of 10lb+ bass...

Apr 28, 2016
  3. Jig Jig Pow! rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

I was fishing a bay bass tournament on Saturday in San Diego bay and had two things happen I didn't expect. First was a dead body...

Apr 19, 2016
  4. Medicated fisherman rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

The minimum wage worker that lives in a cheap apartment that uses public transportation and watches every penny is the one who figures...

Apr 18, 2016
  5. Hurke van Trout rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

I was fishing a bay bass tournament on Saturday in San Diego bay and had two things happen I didn't expect. First was a dead body...

Apr 18, 2016
  6. ottops619 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 17, 2016
  7. Matt A rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Pond Fish for the Little One & Catfish for Dad!.

Your smile says it all. I myself have a 3 year old daughter and she loves to fish with me. I too have hopes for a fishing partner in...

Apr 16, 2016
  8. Roddd rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 15, 2016
  9. gordon rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 15, 2016
  10. wackyrig rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 14, 2016
  11. stoned-trout rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 14, 2016
  12. Longbow rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 14, 2016
  13. Cyborgstarfish rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 14, 2016
  14. Paulito rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 14, 2016
  15. mlzpinoy rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 14, 2016
  16. Striker115 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 14, 2016
  17. Adamt5150 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 14, 2016
  18. DCFISH rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 14, 2016
  19. Cheese Whiz rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 14, 2016
  20. ScubaLee03 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 14, 2016