Ratings NocityBS has received

1. MaxZmus rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Shimano Show and Tell.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Mostly Shimano reels and a variety of rods with a good amount being Shimano. Old go to set up for all around is the...

Dec 16, 2015
  2. BassinNova rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Shimano Show and Tell.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Mostly Shimano reels and a variety of rods with a good amount being Shimano. Old go to set up for all around is the...

Dec 16, 2015
  3. Linebig rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Shimano Show and Tell.

Dec 16, 2015
  4. ItalyBassFisherman rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Fellow Bass Fisherman from Italy in SD.. HELP?!.

If I were you I would hire a local guide and spend a day on the water with one of them. You're here at a time where there's a good...

Dec 11, 2015
  5. Low&Slow rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I think one that makes sense and isn't a money issue is installing a size limit for bass. We all know bass need to be harvested to...

Dec 11, 2015
  6. Kellen rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread What are the must have swimbaits?.

There's a lot of choices for swimbaits, some easier to get than others for some. When I think swimbait it's all about imitating a...

Dec 9, 2015
  7. tmbtc12 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread so let's see some cool collections.

I'd say 90% of the fishermen that own swimbaits over $200 swore they would never spend that much. Once you catch a real good one on the...

Dec 7, 2015
  8. rustyh rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Racism and prejudices.

Low&slow... Shook my head immediately after reading your initial post to start this thread. Bad choice of post IMO. Crazy to me you...

Nov 21, 2015
  9. Jig Jig Pow! rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Weekend.

There's grown men that don't like to lip spotties ... Your sons a boss!! Good times with your kid=best times

Nov 16, 2015
  10. SDLocalfishnoob rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Balboa Park Lily Pond Bass.

I would be more surprised if there were just one bass. Not sure what the specifics are on the types/quantity of fish. I may be wrong,...

Nov 13, 2015
  11. SDLocalfishnoob rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Balboa Park Lily Pond Bass.

There was a water gun fight with 100's of people involved a few years back that tore up all the lily pads. Summer months will have the...

Nov 12, 2015
  12. Medicated fisherman rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread This morning I got the dreaded phone call..

Sorry for your loss. Keep your thoughts positive and remember the good times you had with him. At 91 years young, no doubt he had a...

Nov 4, 2015
  13. fisheromen rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread This morning I got the dreaded phone call..

Sorry for your loss. Keep your thoughts positive and remember the good times you had with him. At 91 years young, no doubt he had a...

Nov 3, 2015
  14. Low&Slow rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Racism and prejudices.

Low&slow... Shook my head immediately after reading your initial post to start this thread. Bad choice of post IMO. Crazy to me you...

Oct 30, 2015
  15. swings are free rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Racism and prejudices.

Oct 30, 2015
  16. set_da_hook rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread MB on Wed morning.

Good catches Wilson!

Oct 27, 2015
  17. questionable rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Trout ID.

I see pics like those and wonder why the hell do I live in the city!? Beautiful fish from Gods country. Dig it.

Oct 21, 2015
  18. fisheromen rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Crazy video of bobcat and coyote in Texas.

Two SD wildlife stories.... First...My dog chased 4 coyotes out my yard as I watched with my daughter from our deck a couple weeks ago....

Oct 16, 2015
  19. mcfish rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Crazy video of bobcat and coyote in Texas.

Two SD wildlife stories.... First...My dog chased 4 coyotes out my yard as I watched with my daughter from our deck a couple weeks ago....

Oct 16, 2015
  20. BassinNova rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Crazy video of bobcat and coyote in Texas.

Oct 15, 2015