Ratings NocityBS has received

1. bassgalrascal rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Crazy video of bobcat and coyote in Texas.

Two SD wildlife stories.... First...My dog chased 4 coyotes out my yard as I watched with my daughter from our deck a couple weeks ago....

Oct 15, 2015
  2. Rocketship rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread This entire site is B S..

Hilarious! Gut laughed at this one. When are you taking him out?

Oct 13, 2015
  3. rustyh rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread The four most prefered rigs.

It would have to be ..... 1- dancing eel 2- laser lure crankbait 3- flying lure 4- banjo minnow

Oct 11, 2015
  4. stoned-trout rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Mission Bay ( Sunday ).

Rain typically improves the bite overall in my experience except for the extremely cold winter storm. Even then it's usually decent...

Oct 6, 2015
  5. filippo rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Mission Bay ( Sunday ).

The bites been slower than usual in MB anyways right now. Most are contributing it to the warmer than normal water temps. There's...

Oct 5, 2015
  6. stoned-trout rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Halibut.

Troglodytes? Had to look that one up. Learned a new word today. Thanks.... Haha. I read this thread from start to finish since it was...

Oct 4, 2015
  7. Rocketship rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

Our nations most likely threats for terror attacks come from home grown terrorists now. The terrorists influence and twist in Muslims...

Sep 24, 2015
  8. Paulito rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

Our nations most likely threats for terror attacks come from home grown terrorists now. The terrorists influence and twist in Muslims...

Sep 24, 2015
  9. mikecheck1212 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

Nope ... I'm fine with that. Go back into hibernation.

Sep 21, 2015
  10. mikecheck1212 rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Is there a "double standard" when it comes to discrimination?.

Alright mikecheck1212, I'm back in man. Haha. What side does it happen more on and why do you believe that to be true? I'm interested...

Sep 20, 2015
  11. dingokevin rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Is there a "double standard" when it comes to discrimination?.

I just got done watching the news with back to back stories where racism was brought up. Our country is going downhill fast and thank...

Sep 19, 2015
  12. swings are free rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread 45.6 pound yellowtail caught from the rocks.

Welcome aboard. We are all big kids here, we can jab a little and still get along. After all, forums are about information ,...

Sep 18, 2015
  13. ror_sal rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread 45.6 pound yellowtail caught from the rocks.

Obviously you are new to this site and not well in tune with the fishing world. Do some homework before you start throwing out...

Sep 17, 2015
  14. ror_sal rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread 45.6 pound yellowtail caught from the rocks.

Any new thoughts from you Mr. Negative after receiving more info?

Sep 17, 2015
  15. Low&Slow rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Sick bass?.

Definitely aids

Sep 14, 2015
  16. Linebig rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Favorite Frog Rod?.

G-Loomis FGR 863 7'2" MED-HEAVY FAST ACTION 10-20lb 3/8-1oz Best one out there in my opinion. Put mine through hell and back....

Sep 13, 2015
  17. alvara fishing rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Respect.

Not more respect at all. A "regular Joe" deserves equal respect. I believe it should be acknowledged when someone is in a tournament...

Sep 11, 2015
  18. Linebig rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Would you let your religion dictate your job?.

Totally agree with you. I wish more parents stayed involved with their kids the way you do, and I intend to do. My little one is...

Sep 10, 2015
  19. Chris k rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Respect.

In tournaments boats will often fish within a 100 ft of each other on our small crowded lakes. So I wouldn't hold your breath expecting...

Sep 7, 2015
  20. CrazyDonkey rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Is there a "double standard" when it comes to discrimination?.

I just got done watching the news with back to back stories where racism was brought up. Our country is going downhill fast and thank...

Sep 1, 2015