Ratings NocityBS has received

1. aquaholic rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 13 lb 11 oz bass from Murray yesterday.

That's a heck of swimbait fish from the fishing dock considering how slow the swimbait bite has been there. Seems like every big fish...

Apr 23, 2018
  2. cloomis12 rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

There's way more big bass out there than people think. There's a lot more small to average size and bigger ones are smarter so you...

Sep 8, 2017
  3. natural_one rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Bank Fishing at Otay Lakes..

Aside from the spot you mentioned, there's little cuts here and there around the east side of the lake in Harveys that you'll have to...

Jun 2, 2016
  4. zzbassman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

After watching the news and seeing the Trump protesters act like idiots again, I can't wait for Trump to become our next President. I...

May 28, 2016
  5. Big Daddy TR21 rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

After watching the news and seeing the Trump protesters act like idiots again, I can't wait for Trump to become our next President. I...

May 28, 2016
  6. StinkyPinky rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

May 28, 2016
  7. jusbayz rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

Now this is funny... I get the point though. You obviously put your time in on the bay, and I completely understand where you're coming...

May 27, 2016
  8. jusbayz rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

There's way more big bass out there than people think. There's a lot more small to average size and bigger ones are smarter so you...

May 27, 2016
  9. Medicated fisherman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

Now this is funny... I get the point though. You obviously put your time in on the bay, and I completely understand where you're coming...

May 27, 2016
  10. Werfless rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

May 26, 2016
  11. Medicated fisherman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

May 26, 2016
  12. GutHooKeD rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

May 26, 2016
  13. haharun rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

May 26, 2016
  14. Chris73 rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

May 26, 2016
  15. Daiwadude rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

May 26, 2016
  16. aquaholic rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

May 26, 2016
  17. aquaholic rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 2016 SD Padres.

Nope.... Their win against the Cubs in the series final game was their first win of the year in the last game of a series.

May 12, 2016