Ratings NocityBS has received

1. StinkyPinky rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Laying fish on the ground.

Kellen hit the nail on the head. Everyone owns a phone and therefore has a camera on them at all times. Fish that in the past would be...

May 11, 2016
  2. loopup2u rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Laying fish on the ground.

Kellen hit the nail on the head. Everyone owns a phone and therefore has a camera on them at all times. Fish that in the past would be...

May 11, 2016
  3. bajacamp rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 2016 SD Padres.

You're exactly right. I get the mentality for a player thinking that. Look at a player like Tony Gwynn who seemed to always take a...

May 7, 2016
  4. Vito1023 rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 2016 SD Padres.

You're exactly right. I get the mentality for a player thinking that. Look at a player like Tony Gwynn who seemed to always take a...

May 7, 2016
  5. Vito1023 rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 2016 SD Padres.

Looking like they might actually have a decent season after all. Still too early to say for sure, but I like what I see as of late. A...

May 7, 2016
  6. swings are free rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread ..

Don't let that nonsense discourage you from fishing the tourney. There are always a small percentage of fish that may not make it, but...

Apr 29, 2016
  7. Vito1023 rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread New PB!.

Hell of fish!! Not trying to be a naysayer here about that ... BUT, got to call out your guarantee.;) I've caught my share of 10lb+ bass...

Apr 28, 2016
  8. gnohs rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Bank Fishing at Otay Lakes..

Aside from the spot you mentioned, there's little cuts here and there around the east side of the lake in Harveys that you'll have to...

Apr 25, 2016
  9. fisheromen rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Bank Fishing at Otay Lakes..

Aside from the spot you mentioned, there's little cuts here and there around the east side of the lake in Harveys that you'll have to...

Apr 24, 2016
  10. RKMM rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

If someone gets a job that pays minimum wage and they expect to just stay there and live off it, they're dumb. No they shouldn't be...

Apr 22, 2016
  11. RKMM rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

This argument is like most others being the government makes it seem confusing... The craziest part in this whole deal is there's plenty...

Apr 22, 2016
  12. RKMM rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

Huge issue in CA is remittance payments to other countries will double. This wage increase doesn't fix anything. Cost of living goes...

Apr 22, 2016
  13. StinkyPinky rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

The minimum wage worker that lives in a cheap apartment that uses public transportation and watches every penny is the one who figures...

Apr 20, 2016
  14. SgtMaj rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

The minimum wage worker that lives in a cheap apartment that uses public transportation and watches every penny is the one who figures...

Apr 19, 2016
  15. JJbasser rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread El Cap 4/14.

The curse of the banana... No good!!

Apr 16, 2016
  16. Medicated fisherman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

If someone gets a job that pays minimum wage and they expect to just stay there and live off it, they're dumb. No they shouldn't be...

Apr 16, 2016
  17. Medicated fisherman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

You're right on here. But, as long as our government keeps giving handouts the lazy will be there with their hands out smiling.

Apr 16, 2016
  18. indymusky rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

If you had any clue about construction you would never include that profession first off. The idea that nobody would do those jobs is...

Apr 7, 2016
  19. bassgalrascal rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

"how does someone else making $15 an hour change what you're doing"..... Perfect example of how .... I was at one of my a accounts...

Apr 6, 2016
  20. old_rookie rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

"how does someone else making $15 an hour change what you're doing"..... Perfect example of how .... I was at one of my a accounts...

Apr 6, 2016