Ratings NocityBS has received

1. old_rookie rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

The country of handouts.... it will be what ultimately does the US in. The idea that life is fair is BS. Too many people want...

Apr 6, 2016
  2. fisheromen rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

"how does someone else making $15 an hour change what you're doing"..... Perfect example of how .... I was at one of my a accounts...

Apr 6, 2016
  3. Marcus Reichert rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Fish id requested.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen

Apr 4, 2016
  4. Uwjon rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

You're right on here. But, as long as our government keeps giving handouts the lazy will be there with their hands out smiling.

Apr 4, 2016
  5. Nute rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

You're right on here. But, as long as our government keeps giving handouts the lazy will be there with their hands out smiling.

Apr 4, 2016
  6. swings are free rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

If you had any clue about construction you would never include that profession first off. The idea that nobody would do those jobs is...

Apr 3, 2016
  7. fisheromen rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

Huge issue in CA is remittance payments to other countries will double. This wage increase doesn't fix anything. Cost of living goes...

Apr 2, 2016
  8. mcfish rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Old school pics from my buddies dads and their friends would shock the hell out most of you. It use to be the norm for many to keep...

Mar 31, 2016
  9. landman10 rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Old school pics from my buddies dads and their friends would shock the hell out most of you. It use to be the norm for many to keep...

Mar 31, 2016
  10. Werfless rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Mar 31, 2016
  11. Talk of the town rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Mar 31, 2016
  12. MaxZmus rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Mar 31, 2016
  13. Rocketship rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

I'll say first that those "kids" are dead wrong in how they've handled themselves towards you. It's your right to keep what you wish...

Mar 30, 2016
  14. zzbassman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Sickest rapper of all time..

Surprising no one has commented on this. For me this is inspiring to see... When I see someone who fights to be the best they can be...

Mar 28, 2016
  15. Troy rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Sickest rapper of all time..

Surprising no one has commented on this. For me this is inspiring to see... When I see someone who fights to be the best they can be...

Mar 25, 2016
  16. weldon rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Lake Poway...again :(.

Sounds like you may want to fish another lake o_O IMO you have two options: 1- ignore anyone who says something to you 2- get some form...

Mar 24, 2016
  17. StinkyPinky rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread San V opening soon?.

Stripers boiling everywhere ?

Mar 23, 2016
  18. Rxwoman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

I'll say first that those "kids" are dead wrong in how they've handled themselves towards you. It's your right to keep what you wish...

Mar 21, 2016
  19. Nute rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Mar 21, 2016
  20. Marcus Reichert rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread MB live report..

Good man! That kid now knows how it's suppose to be done. Getting someone on fish is equally as rewarding as catching them yourself.......

Mar 19, 2016