Ratings NocityBS has received

1. ror_sal rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread MB live report..

Good man! That kid now knows how it's suppose to be done. Getting someone on fish is equally as rewarding as catching them yourself.......

Mar 19, 2016
  2. indymusky rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

Its Its the magic you dismiss.... so I believe. All possibilities considered, it's the only place of origin that makes sense to me....

Mar 18, 2016
  3. weldon rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

That is a scary thought.

Mar 18, 2016
  4. GutHooKeD rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread cobia coming.

Careful what you wish for. It's an invasive species that's already done damage in other areas.

Mar 16, 2016
  5. dahoang55 rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread MB Fishing.

Use a rod with the specs dj thrillz recommended and don't throw 20lb test line. Spool up some 12lb and some 3/8oz lead heads with...

Mar 16, 2016
  6. SgtMaj rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread cobia coming.

Careful what you wish for. It's an invasive species that's already done damage in other areas.

Mar 11, 2016
  7. fisheromen rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

It's embarrassing to watch these clowns during their debates. It just seems to me one would want to come across to the public as...

Mar 9, 2016
  8. mcfish rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

.... after more thought l can't believe there's no better options. Listening to the last debate had me shaking my head. We are in...

Mar 9, 2016
  9. rustyh rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

.... after more thought l can't believe there's no better options. Listening to the last debate had me shaking my head. We are in...

Mar 9, 2016
  10. weldon rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

It's embarrassing to watch these clowns during their debates. It just seems to me one would want to come across to the public as...

Mar 7, 2016
  11. bassgalrascal rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

Mar 7, 2016
  12. BassinNova rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Whos do you think is going to win the bassmaster classic.

It's got to be so insanely frustrating to only catch 1 keeper or worse 0, when just shy of half the field weighs a full bag. It's...

Mar 7, 2016
  13. SgtMaj rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

Mar 6, 2016
  14. fisheromen rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

Mar 4, 2016
  15. bassgalrascal rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

Mar 4, 2016
  16. swings are free rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trump! (?).

Mar 4, 2016
  17. aquaholic rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 34 year old lake record tied at Wohlford.

Definitely doesn't look the 3.5lbs from that pic, but it has quite a bit of girth. Bad photo to judge.

Feb 25, 2016
  18. S.david rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Rod and Reel selection for big swimbaits.

Budget in mind... go with the Lexa 300. It's the best reel for a reasonable price IMO. If you're thinking of something less expensive...

Feb 22, 2016
  19. indymusky rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 13 lb 11 oz bass from Murray yesterday.

Great catch either way, that's for sure. If I was a betting man....? That's it.

Feb 20, 2016
  20. indymusky rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 13 lb 11 oz bass from Murray yesterday.

That's a heck of swimbait fish from the fishing dock considering how slow the swimbait bite has been there. Seems like every big fish...

Feb 20, 2016