Ratings NocityBS has received

1. Low&Slow rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 13 lb 11 oz bass from Murray yesterday.

Great catch either way, that's for sure. If I was a betting man....? That's it.

Feb 20, 2016
  2. DCFISH rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread MB 2/13/2016.

Go figure... GutHooKeD has the right answer;) That's funny. Agree on the artificials being the best choice. Fishing plastics will...

Feb 15, 2016
  3. dahoang55 rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread MB 2/13/2016.

Just a heads up on keeping that gut-hooked spotty... even though it sounds like your doing the right thing cause it didn't make it, if...

Feb 15, 2016
  4. fisheromen rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread My sons carp video getting crushed on the net... Ha!.

Wow... If that got people upset it's a good thing I didn't record and post any of my carp outings as a kid. Our country is becoming...

Feb 6, 2016
  5. aquaholic rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Hudds in San Diego river.

They work...just like anywhere else, you'll need to make a lot of casts.

Feb 1, 2016
  6. ror_sal rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Point Loma Kelp.

Bring an extra tank of gas

Jan 17, 2016
  7. mcfish rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread El Nino is a Joke...Outraging!.

In the event someone from the government is monitoring this site, I would like to ask for a period of no wind and bluebird skies this...

Jan 9, 2016
  8. indymusky rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread El Nino is a Joke...Outraging!.

"A viewer from youtube"... I could write anything I wanted to, but that doesn't mean I have any credibility. This basically implies the...

Jan 4, 2016
  9. Rocketship rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread El Nino is a Joke...Outraging!.

I would have to believe that if there were any concerning issues related to this conspiracy theory, it would be all over social media as...

Jan 4, 2016
  10. Nute rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread El Nino is a Joke...Outraging!.

"A viewer from youtube"... I could write anything I wanted to, but that doesn't mean I have any credibility. This basically implies the...

Jan 2, 2016
  11. Nute rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread El Nino is a Joke...Outraging!.

I would have to believe that if there were any concerning issues related to this conspiracy theory, it would be all over social media as...

Jan 2, 2016
  12. zzbassman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread El Nino is a Joke...Outraging!.

Lots of rain since the first post. Mother Nature doesn't have a joystick.

Dec 24, 2015
  13. Low&Slow rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread so let's see some cool collections.

I'd say 90% of the fishermen that own swimbaits over $200 swore they would never spend that much. Once you catch a real good one on the...

Dec 21, 2015
  14. RippinLips619 rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Why is this so hard to understand?.

"CA regulations allow for catch and release so long as you are not already in possession of a legal limit. You can have up to 4 trout in...

Dec 21, 2015
  15. Low&Slow rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Slot limits.

I would just like to see bass in the 5lb-6lb range and above required to be released.

Dec 14, 2015
  16. bsfamer rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I think one that makes sense and isn't a money issue is installing a size limit for bass. We all know bass need to be harvested to...

Dec 11, 2015
  17. kick_n_bass rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I think one that makes sense and isn't a money issue is installing a size limit for bass. We all know bass need to be harvested to...

Dec 11, 2015
  18. Carter rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Dec 11, 2015