Ratings NocityBS has received

1. Kellen rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Trout ID.

I see pics like those and wonder why the hell do I live in the city!? Beautiful fish from Gods country. Dig it.

Dec 6, 2015
  2. RKMM rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Would you let your religion dictate your job?.

Roughly 11 million illegal immigrants are in the US , so I will agree not all are bad people. Each and every one is breaking the law...

Nov 4, 2015
  3. indymusky rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Racism and prejudices.

Second quote being applied would solve a lot of societies problems. The author is a good man!

Nov 2, 2015
  4. bassgalrascal rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Racism and prejudices.

Second quote being applied would solve a lot of societies problems. The author is a good man!

Nov 1, 2015
  5. bassgalrascal rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Racism and prejudices.

Low&slow... Shook my head immediately after reading your initial post to start this thread. Bad choice of post IMO. Crazy to me you...

Oct 30, 2015
  6. weldon rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Racism and prejudices.

Low&slow... Shook my head immediately after reading your initial post to start this thread. Bad choice of post IMO. Crazy to me you...

Oct 30, 2015
  7. Rocketship rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread This entire site is B S..

Agreed Kellen.... as well as with the guys above who state it's about getting out on the water, putting time in, and applying the bits...

Oct 13, 2015
  8. DA CZAR rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Bass have to be busting by now at Murray...NOT!.

Mix it up out there.. There's a lot of productive baits/patterns, it's all a time of year thing. When the vegetation is thick go with...

Oct 12, 2015
  9. Medicated fisherman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread The four most prefered rigs.

1 out of the 4... I was a kid when the flying lure came out and that infomercial had me totally sold. Saved money and ordered some and...

Oct 9, 2015
  10. STINGRAYZJEFF rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Believe it even if you can't actually see it. Marlin..yes.

Just razzin you bud... Good stuff, I bet it was awesome.

Oct 7, 2015
  11. CrazyDonkey rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

Hmmmm? Good kid? Sounds like he got what he deserved... Well, everything except having our "great" President commend him for his ingenuity.

Oct 3, 2015
  12. bassgalrascal rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

Hmmmm? Good kid? Sounds like he got what he deserved... Well, everything except having our "great" President commend him for his ingenuity.

Oct 2, 2015
  13. indymusky rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

If this kids smart enough to make something like this , he's got to be smart enough to know it was a bad idea. This might sound bad to...

Sep 23, 2015
  14. Rocketship rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 4 San Diego anglers in top 10 of US Open.

Wade is a stud. He knows what it takes and puts his time in. We will see him in the big leagues. They say the US open is arguably the...

Sep 22, 2015
  15. filippo rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

Come on guy! Is that really your response to this? You sound like a political activist for minorities with every comment you make. It...

Sep 21, 2015
  16. Medicated fisherman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Would you let your religion dictate your job?.

Roughly 11 million illegal immigrants are in the US , so I will agree not all are bad people. Each and every one is breaking the law...

Sep 21, 2015
  17. Rocketship rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

If this kids smart enough to make something like this , he's got to be smart enough to know it was a bad idea. This might sound bad to...

Sep 21, 2015
  18. bassgalrascal rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

Come on guy! Is that really your response to this? You sound like a political activist for minorities with every comment you make. It...

Sep 21, 2015
  19. fisheromen rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Ahmed Mohamed 'Did A Really Dumb Thing' By Bringing Clock To School..

Sep 21, 2015
  20. ror_sal rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 45.6 pound yellowtail caught from the rocks.

After more thought Jeff, this site after all is about learning, so why not just move on from this topic and start fresh. You obviously...

Sep 21, 2015