Ratings NocityBS has received

1. Rocketship rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Respect.

In tournaments boats will often fish within a 100 ft of each other on our small crowded lakes. So I wouldn't hold your breath expecting...

Aug 12, 2015
  2. zzbassman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Been a while- ninja sesh.

Places that workout for you.

Jun 24, 2015
  3. old_rookie rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Epic day at the kelp! 6-6.

Those are babies.. You need to evolve!

Jun 11, 2015
  4. swings are free rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread First halibut!.

Seems to me your message about other options for the $ was meant to help, but perception is always interesting. FYI, one of my fishing...

May 25, 2015
  5. fisheromen rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Sutherland 4/19.

No pic needed buddy... Pretty sure I got the idea of how it works... 2lb weight seems just a touch light.

Apr 20, 2015
  6. Rocketship rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread Divers looking for body in Lake Murray.

Prayers going up for the individual and his family... Sad to think about the affects on his parents. Never should come to suicide( if...

Mar 31, 2015
  7. swings are free rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread 15.285 pound bass caught today.

How many 15 pounders have you caught ? If your answer is ZERO, maybe it's a little tougher than you think. Just a thought . Good day

Mar 18, 2015
  8. Lawman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread New to CA fishing...what can you keep this winter?.

You are right there... Have a few lawyer buddies myself ... Always interesting to hear their thoughts when they're passionate about...

Jan 13, 2015
  9. Lawman rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread New to CA fishing...what can you keep this winter?.

Lawyers are great aren't they?

Jan 12, 2015
  10. STiCKY rated NocityBS's post Agree in the thread New to CA fishing...what can you keep this winter?.

Lawyers are great aren't they?

Jan 12, 2015