Ratings NocityBS has received

1. Bear6813 rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

I was fishing a bay bass tournament on Saturday in San Diego bay and had two things happen I didn't expect. First was a dead body...

May 9, 2020
  2. scisports rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Seal danger?.

I've always laughed when anyone brings up Seaworld and the negative affects it has on the animals there. Whatever... to each their own....

Aug 21, 2018
  3. fishfanatic rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread El Nino is a Joke...Outraging!.

In the event someone from the government is monitoring this site, I would like to ask for a period of no wind and bluebird skies this...

May 16, 2017
  4. geofish rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Man buns.

Just got in from a stop to get a few things for my daughter and this was what I saw while there. Stylin! [ATTACH]

Jan 17, 2017
  5. Urklehaze rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Man buns.

Just got in from a stop to get a few things for my daughter and this was what I saw while there. Stylin! [ATTACH]

Dec 26, 2016
  6. Rude Baits rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread San V..

Snails Pace Dock Services

Jun 10, 2016
  7. BassinNova rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread San V..

Jun 9, 2016
  8. StinkyPinky rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread San V..

May 31, 2016
  9. SDSuzukiRider rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread San V..

May 20, 2016
  10. RippinLips619 rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread San V..

May 16, 2016
  11. gnohs rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread San V..

May 16, 2016
  12. Kyleblood rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

I was fishing a bay bass tournament on Saturday in San Diego bay and had two things happen I didn't expect. First was a dead body...

Apr 14, 2016
  13. STiCKY rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Two unexpected bay encounters Saturday.

Apr 14, 2016
  14. indymusky rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

Give the companies handouts? Do you know hard it is to sustain a small business? Those companies are what America is all about and their...

Apr 7, 2016
  15. BassinNova rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Looks like a big storm this week.

One of my best days ever on the water was at Diamond in a lighting storm. There were so many lighting strikes in a 2 hour window, I...

Apr 7, 2016
  16. indymusky rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Looks like a big storm this week.

One of my best days ever on the water was at Diamond in a lighting storm. There were so many lighting strikes in a 2 hour window, I...

Apr 7, 2016