Ratings Nute has given

1. Nute rated doubletap's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

LOL now that was funny how to dominate BARRETT secret lmao created the bite at barrett? hilarious go to hodges and catch 20 fish...

Oct 2, 2019
  2. Nute rated Rippinlips's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

This guy serious? Unbelievable. All hail TDUB619, master of bass fishing. You're not the only one you has FIGURED it out my man. Time...

Oct 1, 2019
  3. Nute rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Quality and quantity at Barrett - Videos from July 20th..

Forgot to share our vids from July 20th with over 125+ bass caught between two of us. We've had a slightly better day since then. The...

Sep 10, 2019
  4. Nute rated SurfHooks's post Agree in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

I always advocated that he have his own section on SD fish, I was one of his biggest hater/supporter. Never forget the dead calicos on...

Sep 4, 2019
  5. Nute rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread SV today.

Sherpa caught the bass of his lifetime at San V and no doubt his memories of catching it will last forever! My hats off to you and your...

Sep 3, 2019
  6. Nute rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Cast2Catch - UFO Bait Co. Juvi Gill Wake.

Had a few before this at a pond but this was the first boated on the bait. Get good being on the boat for the first time in a couple of...

Aug 26, 2019
  7. Nute rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 8/21 she's OK.

they were right where i left em. :) same mile long shoreline as 2 weeks ago. no 6lbers, but 2 3 lbers. :) only boated 6 again, but...

Aug 21, 2019
  8. Nute rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread 8/11 - San Vee morning session.

Quick report, we were 3rd boat in the water. Water is still high, and pretty clear, temp in the low 80's or was that Otay from the day...

Aug 12, 2019
  9. Nute rated Pwy_FireCapt's post Like in the thread I ain’t no JJ, but Otay puts out.

Got on the water almost 7am. Straight back to Harvey’s and played most of the morning there. Lost my first three hook-ups and thought...

Aug 7, 2019
  10. Nute rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 8/7 miller time :).

lots of chewin goin on. :) right where i want em. boated 6, missed many, tulled a few and battled many tulles. best 6lb1oz. [ATTACH]...

Aug 7, 2019
  11. Nute rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Murray 8/5-Quick trip.

With no plans to go fishing, I made a Home Depot trip, came home and fixed a few minor things around the house. I had one more minor...

Aug 5, 2019
  12. Nute rated Tom_74's post Like in the thread El Cap 7-29 - short trip.

Got on the water at almost 4pm, got to fish with my brother which was nice.. Slow day, only got 1 on a shakey head off a point in about...

Jul 29, 2019
  13. Nute rated biggbass's post Agree in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

Hey Bluegillman. Stay in your lane. Have you ever had someone steal money from you month after month - then lie to your face about it ?...

Jul 23, 2019
  14. Nute rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread Fishcat or bust!.

Tubes are back on line!! Bought the green FishCat off SDFish and scavenged parts and pieces from my other blue Fishcats to get my son...

Jul 22, 2019
  15. Nute rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Shameless plug....

Cool!!! I was going to contact down the road about painting baits. Good luck and from what I have seen on SDFish....you will have a...

Jul 10, 2019
  16. Nute rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread fishing citation.

she the 2nd rod law is because it gets crowded , so if i pay it wont get crowded!!! And that has nothing to do with why The second rod...

Jul 3, 2019
  17. Nute rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Sutherland 6-29-19.

Got to the lake at 5:30 ...at 6:10 I tied on a crankbait and BAM....4.42 lbs! Unfortunately that was the only one I was able to catch on...

Jun 30, 2019
  18. Nute rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread San Vicente 06/22/19.

Quick report for Vee from yesterday. On the water by around 0545, nice overcast morning and headed to Aqueduct first thing. Got a nice...

Jun 23, 2019
  19. Nute rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread Ribeyes.

Coarse ground Salt, pepper, garlic, onion, slight cayenne, and dried citrus zest ...

Jun 18, 2019
  20. Nute rated tsugg's post Like in the thread 100 degree day San vee.

got up Sunday after a great day jig fishing the Vee on Saturday, she looked at the two of us (me and Hayden)while having coffee and a...

Jun 10, 2019