Ratings Nute has given

1. Nute rated jpablico's post Like in the thread Quality and quantity at Barrett - Videos from July 20th..

Forgot to share our vids from July 20th with over 125+ bass caught between two of us. We've had a slightly better day since then. The...

Sep 10, 2019
  2. Nute rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Cast2Catch - UFO Bait Co. Juvi Gill Wake.

Had a few before this at a pond but this was the first boated on the bait. Get good being on the boat for the first time in a couple of...

Aug 26, 2019
  3. Nute rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 8/21 she's OK.

they were right where i left em. :) same mile long shoreline as 2 weeks ago. no 6lbers, but 2 3 lbers. :) only boated 6 again, but...

Aug 21, 2019
  4. Nute rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread 8/11 - San Vee morning session.

Quick report, we were 3rd boat in the water. Water is still high, and pretty clear, temp in the low 80's or was that Otay from the day...

Aug 12, 2019
  5. Nute rated Pwy_FireCapt's post Like in the thread I ain’t no JJ, but Otay puts out.

Got on the water almost 7am. Straight back to Harvey’s and played most of the morning there. Lost my first three hook-ups and thought...

Aug 7, 2019
  6. Nute rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 8/7 miller time :).

lots of chewin goin on. :) right where i want em. boated 6, missed many, tulled a few and battled many tulles. best 6lb1oz. [ATTACH]...

Aug 7, 2019
  7. Nute rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Murray 8/5-Quick trip.

With no plans to go fishing, I made a Home Depot trip, came home and fixed a few minor things around the house. I had one more minor...

Aug 5, 2019
  8. Nute rated Tom_74's post Like in the thread El Cap 7-29 - short trip.

Got on the water at almost 4pm, got to fish with my brother which was nice.. Slow day, only got 1 on a shakey head off a point in about...

Jul 29, 2019
  9. Nute rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread Fishcat or bust!.

Tubes are back on line!! Bought the green FishCat off SDFish and scavenged parts and pieces from my other blue Fishcats to get my son...

Jul 22, 2019
  10. Nute rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Shameless plug....

Cool!!! I was going to contact down the road about painting baits. Good luck and from what I have seen on SDFish....you will have a...

Jul 10, 2019
  11. Nute rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Sutherland 6-29-19.

Got to the lake at 5:30 ...at 6:10 I tied on a crankbait and BAM....4.42 lbs! Unfortunately that was the only one I was able to catch on...

Jun 30, 2019
  12. Nute rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread San Vicente 06/22/19.

Quick report for Vee from yesterday. On the water by around 0545, nice overcast morning and headed to Aqueduct first thing. Got a nice...

Jun 23, 2019
  13. Nute rated tsugg's post Like in the thread 100 degree day San vee.

got up Sunday after a great day jig fishing the Vee on Saturday, she looked at the two of us (me and Hayden)while having coffee and a...

Jun 10, 2019
  14. Nute rated tsugg's post Like in the thread San vee 24 hrs later.

We'll , I'm pretty sure all baitcasters will backlash. These do , just not as bad as an OG Shimano. They are buttery smooth to finesse...

Jun 10, 2019
  15. Nute rated Rippinlips's post Like in the thread 5/29 Bday report.

Took the kayak out yesterday and was on the water by 430 and in the back of Hauser by 5am. Started with the frog and was getting action...

May 30, 2019
  16. Nute rated rockzilla's post Like in the thread 5/29 Report.

First train in. Launched from Pigs for the 1st time this month. Started fishing at 530am, out of water at 1130am. Slow fishing and wind...

May 29, 2019
  17. Nute rated lawdog's post Like in the thread Memorial Day Weekend.

I went yesterday. Cold, rainy, and challenging. I doubt it ever got above 60 degrees all day long. We fished from 5-2. Got about 30...

May 27, 2019
  18. Nute rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread Fog Bank 5-15-19.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Drove through probably the heaviest fog yet on Skyline Truck Trail. Got there 4:30 and launched the tube at the boat...

May 16, 2019
  19. Nute rated Queue's post Like in the thread So what is the "biggest" Bass caught out of Barrett.

They may exist. I’ve gotten 13’s out of Skinner that were northern strain. We never saw any brought in larger than 8ish.

May 15, 2019
  20. Nute rated HereFishyFishy619's post Like in the thread Saturday (5-11-19) was some great fishing....

Me and two buddies fished up and down Hauser Arm from about 5:30am till about 3:30pm. We landed a total of 64. We changed up baits from...

May 12, 2019