Ratings Nute has given

1. Nute rated doubletap's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

LOL now that was funny how to dominate BARRETT secret lmao created the bite at barrett? hilarious go to hodges and catch 20 fish...

Oct 2, 2019
  2. Nute rated Rippinlips's post Agree in the thread We created the bite!.

This guy serious? Unbelievable. All hail TDUB619, master of bass fishing. You're not the only one you has FIGURED it out my man. Time...

Oct 1, 2019
  3. Nute rated SurfHooks's post Agree in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

I always advocated that he have his own section on SD fish, I was one of his biggest hater/supporter. Never forget the dead calicos on...

Sep 4, 2019
  4. Nute rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread SV today.

Sherpa caught the bass of his lifetime at San V and no doubt his memories of catching it will last forever! My hats off to you and your...

Sep 3, 2019
  5. Nute rated biggbass's post Agree in the thread Mike Long admits deceit behind Poway lake record.

Hey Bluegillman. Stay in your lane. Have you ever had someone steal money from you month after month - then lie to your face about it ?...

Jul 23, 2019
  6. Nute rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread fishing citation.

she the 2nd rod law is because it gets crowded , so if i pay it wont get crowded!!! And that has nothing to do with why The second rod...

Jul 3, 2019
  7. Nute rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread Ribeyes.

Coarse ground Salt, pepper, garlic, onion, slight cayenne, and dried citrus zest ...

Jun 18, 2019
  8. Nute rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Some new stuff. Pic heavy.

Beautiful.. That last pic tho, Hahahaha

May 28, 2019
  9. Nute rated Jigginjaws's post Agree in the thread So what is the "biggest" Bass caught out of Barrett.

Thanks for all the interesting facts/comments everyone! Just crazy though... If I ever had the chance to connect up with a 10+lber out...

May 14, 2019
  10. Nute rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Canal fishing?.

Bring home the bleeders. Hell, bring her back a limit now and again. Our local lakes could really benefit from the take of a few...

May 9, 2019
  11. Nute rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Jumping on the "Hookup Bait" train at the pool.

The guy that owns Hookup Baits is a convicted poacher and a ****.

May 9, 2019
  12. Nute rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread Not the Barrett of old... for me.

It definitely isn't going off right now but the quality of fish is way up from last year. I'm not buying the DFG removal has anything to...

May 7, 2019
  13. Nute rated NitroZ7's post Agree in the thread *video* Little bit of El Cap action.

Had a great time fishing El Cap the other weekend. Here’s a little video from the day. https://youtu.be/WLqWcEBEbzk

Apr 10, 2019
  14. Nute rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Anyone use football jigs?.

All I use is football jigs when jig fishing. Way less snags fishing rock piles. and pulling up the bank from shore. If you wanna go...

Nov 6, 2018
  15. Nute rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Trespassing*.

If you are fishing in a closed area, you're breaking the law. "Take," according to state law, means attempting to catch. Right there...

Oct 30, 2018
  16. Nute rated Slater's post Agree in the thread Prowler sportfishing accident.

You shouldnt be speculating... How can you honestly say its the "Prowlers Fault" ???????? Its the wide open ocean!!!! After the...

Oct 29, 2018
  17. Nute rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Outcast FC4-D Issue Resolved.. UNBELIEVABLE.

That is why I choose to purchase high quality gear from a reputably company. They will usually stand behind their product even when it...

Oct 27, 2018
  18. Nute rated EncinitasEd's post Agree in the thread The #WalkAway movement.

I think is one of our problems today. It is the mindset of: "You are either with me or you are against me." I am so tired of the...

Oct 9, 2018
  19. Nute rated Fishfoo's post Agree in the thread Lure Identification?.

Looks like a storm wild eye.

Sep 26, 2018
  20. Nute rated galen's post Agree in the thread Alabama (Umbella) Rig.

They work, but so do a million other things.

Aug 26, 2018