Ratings Nute has given

1. Nute rated Kellen's post Disagree in the thread 13lber at one of my favorite lakes.

Here’s the photo for those interested. [ATTACH]

Dec 6, 2017
  2. Nute rated sherpa's post Disagree in the thread Midnight monster #2.

Bobber following your passion is not an excuse to break the law.

Nov 12, 2017
  3. Nute rated Bobber's post Disagree in the thread Midnight Monster!!!!!!.

Don't forget they take all your gear too. And those fines are steep. Some laws are dumb and there isn't one among that doesn't break a...

Nov 7, 2017
  4. Nute rated spideyjg's post Disagree in the thread Midnight Monster!!!!!!.

Admitting to poaching on a public forum? Wise move

Nov 5, 2017
  5. Nute rated Double Minor's post Disagree in the thread Midnight Monster!!!!!!.

Take a good look at the photo. This is a Ninja fisherman, the lake is not open, and good luck is not for you to hook up on fish, it's...

Nov 5, 2017
  6. Nute rated geofish's post Disagree in the thread Swimbait repair.

Go on Tacke Warehouse and order some "Mend It"

Jun 15, 2017
  7. Nute rated geofish's post Disagree in the thread Swimbait repair.

[ATTACH]

Jun 15, 2017
  8. Nute rated Titos334's post Disagree in the thread ...right around the corner. Spawn..

Spawn is delayed til April cause the colder weather and increase of rain. They aren't moving shallow the craws just get ornery when they...

Mar 8, 2017
  9. Nute rated SgtMaj's post Disagree in the thread Need major Help Please.

Such impertinence never came my way! A few months ago it was a gofundme for this, before that it was a gofundme for that, and before...

Feb 3, 2017
  10. Nute rated TDUB619's post Disagree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

I dont begrudge our service men, the majority of my family has been in or around the service, one in Vietnam the other retired as a...

Sep 21, 2016
  11. Nute rated TDUB619's post Disagree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

Honestly, this is BS. If it was announced before hand, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but clearly they snuck these guys in all of...

Sep 21, 2016
  12. Nute rated ENORG's post Disagree in the thread Anglers BEWARE!!!.

The Owner and his employees think they are God`s gift to fishing supplies. I liked it a lot better when it was Angler`s Edge. ECBT can...

Aug 15, 2016
  13. Nute rated bassman2008's post Disagree in the thread Quick sesh Sunday 8/7.

The bite has definitely dropped off recently. It is almost becoming like fishing one of our other local lakes. You really need to work...

Aug 9, 2016
  14. Nute rated RKMM's post Disagree in the thread When? When will it open?.

Maybe because I've already posted the truth and I refuse to post a lie.

Jul 29, 2016
  15. Nute rated Escofish's post Disagree in the thread Lake Dixon Non-enforcment of limits.

Gut hooking sucks... Best thing to do is cut your line and leave the hook. A bass can actually pass a hook. I read that in a bassmaster...

Apr 16, 2016
  16. Nute rated mikecheck1212's post Disagree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

As someone mentioned before and I couldn't agree more is the problem is the lack of jobs..yeah McDonald's used to be a jobs kids got...

Apr 5, 2016
  17. Nute rated mikecheck1212's post Disagree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

I guess my biggest problem with wage increase is seeing people look down on others who were not afforded the same opportunities as some...

Apr 4, 2016
  18. Nute rated mikecheck1212's post Disagree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

So you want to raise the minimum wage then right...oh wait..you wanna give the companies handouts..ok

Apr 4, 2016